Chapter 2

(Let you know)

Talking: hi
Thinking/telepathy: 'hi'
Demon talking: hi
Demon thinking: 'hi'
Yelling or demon yelling: HEY/HEY
Whispering: {hi}
Action/feelings: *hi*
Spell/magic: [hi]
Authors note: (hi)

———————————————————————————

No ones POV

We see Elizabeth rushed through as she ran deeper and deeper into the forest.

Allioni: *offscreen* Seize her!

Elizabeth dodge the trees roots, Allioni and his group hot on her tail.

Allioni: *in the distance* CAPTURE HER! IF WE CAPTURE ONE OF THE EIGHT DEADLY SINS AND WE WILL SHOW THEM WE ARE BETTER AS KNIGHTS.

Allioni and his group jumped over and dodge the fallen trees and jumped over large rocks as they kept on with their peruse.

Allioni: If I hunt down one of the Eight Deadly Sins, it'll look really good for me! *smirk* If I do that, I'll finally be made an apprentice Holy Knight!

Little did they know, that a certain pig and demon bird was charging up behind them.

Hawk rammed into one of the knights, sending him flying forward and catching the attention of the other.

Griffon lightning to shock at two of the knights but still alive and unconscious.

Allioni: W-what?? What's going on?!

Knight 2: Allioni!! The pig and demon bird is changing us!

Allioni was too busy watching as hawk and Griffon took on it the remainder of his squad that he didn't notice Elizabeth be swooped up by a blur of f/c.

Allioni: Stay away, stay away, stay away!

He looked ahead to see he was coming up to the edge of a cliff. And he stop by nearby by cliff and he is confused.

Allioni: She's not here? *be shock by lightning and he be ram off by pig*

Hawk: Off you go!

Allioni screaming as he fell down to the bottom.

Hawk: It's nothing personal, but this earned me twice as much food tonight!

Griffon: *anger* Hey, and what about me you pork!

Hawk: *anger with red mark on forehead* Hey, don't call me pork! It name hawk, you chicken!

Griffon and hawk argued. Sat in a tree, y/n held Elizabeth bridle position but he groped one of her boob. She is little embarrassed when he groped her boob.

Elizabeth: How can I ever thank for saving me not just once, but twice?

Y/n still groping her boob and he checked how they are good. (Hey that not me, that was this story ok)