Chapter 5

I am very sorry for I have gone to long time because I have lots of work to do.

But good thing is I can carry on making new story is Ghost Rider and Fem Demon Slayer.

And let you know:

Talking: hi
Thinking/telepathy: 'hi'
Demon talking: hi
Demon thinking: 'hi'
Yelling: HI
Action/feelings: *hi*
Spells/magic: [hi]
Authors note: (hi)

Ok have fun to read this.
—————————————————————————
No ones POV

We see knight arm bleed down and not moving.

Knight 1: *offscreen* G-Grand Master Zaratras... H-How brutal...

Knight 2: *offscreen* How could the grand master of the Holy Knights have been...

The camera see two knights and one little pink hair boy name is Gilthunder looking at man dead and knights didn't notice the boy in right behind them.

Little Gilthunder: Father...

knight 1: *notice at little Gilthunder* Gilthunder?

Knight 2: No, you mustn't look!

Knights bronk him and he trying get to get them out on his way.

Little Gilthunder: *anger face with tears* WHO DID THIS?!

We see Gilthunder eye looks at his dead dad body was hanging by spears.

Little Gilthunder: WHO KILLED MY FATHER?!

Then we see the town of Vanya, Gilthunder now become adult. Gilthunder and his two other knights are scanning the area, gathering information about Melissa and y/n.

As he waited for the day to average his father against the ones who killed him, The Eight Deadly Sins.

He looks at the spot where he plunged his sword into the ground. One of the knights came up to him give new.

Knight 1: Sir, He appears to have left the village and gone southwest.

Gilthunder: Southwest... If memory serves, the Forest of the White Dreams is in that direction.

Knight 1: *offscreen* Yes, sir. However, that place is...

Gilthunder move to the direction of where the Forest of the White Dreams.

Knight 1: Sir Gilthunder!

Two knights looks at each other nervous looks before follow him.

Gilthunder: Y/n... Melissa.

Then they gone and the camera move up to sky.

———————————————————————————

Forest of the White Dreams

We see hawk's mom staying and waiting for them then in the forest of the white dreams. The crew is seen walking around aimlessly looking for clues of another sin. Hawk and Griffon are seen leading in way with Elizabeth behind them while Melissa and y/n lacked behind a bit.