Chapter 3

No ones POV

Liones kingdom, capital city of Liones

One month ago

It night and we see the big castle, the knights is banging to the door.

Knight 1: Please open the door!

Camera show inside the door and the door is locked.

Knight 2: There's nowhere left to run! Majesty!

Knight 3: Majesty!

Elizabeth is next to the king and she bend her knees, she looked at door with worried face. The king put his hand on her head and she looked at her father.

King: Elizabeth, you must flee.

Elizabeth: I won't escape alone! Come with me, Father!

King: I will be fine.

Elizabeth: But...

We see to the king cover face by shadow.

King: Hurry, before the Holy Knights come...

The door is cover by lightning then it been explosive and destroyed, Elizabeth is hiding and she close the hidden door. Elizabeth turn around and run to escape, she run with tears on her eyes.

(I put the A mean Authors)

A: Elizabeth, Third Princess of Liones, was driven from the castle by the Holy Knights' coup.

Camera show the recap from Ch 1&2.

A: To deal with this crisis, she set out on a journey to locate the legendary rebels, the Eight Deadly Sins.

Y/n: How is it?

Elizabeth: *crying tears of joy* This is delicious...

A: However, it is hard going, and it looked like she was going to be apprehended. But just then, someone offered her a helping hand. This girl was actually the captain of the Eight Deadly Sins, Dragon Sin Melissa. But this boy was actually the stronger and powerful of the Eight Deadly Sins, Wolf and Raven Y/n Sparda.
———————————————————————————
We see the land and some houses, the ground began shaking and we saw a giant green boar her name Hawk mom is walking to village, inside the boar hat and we see Elizabeth. Elizabeth stood in a room Melissa gave her, she was staring out the window.

Elizabeth: 'This is actually happening... I found the captain and the stronger as well! Lady Melissa and Sir y/n, two of the legendary eight deadly sins! I can't stop my heart from racing!'

Melissa: Elizabeth!

Snapping out of her thoughts she looks behind her and sees Melissa standing at the door.

Elizabeth: Yes?

Melissa: Come downstairs for a minute! I have something for you and y/n too!

Elizabeth: Coming!

Melissa nods before she left to go to y/n room then downstairs.

Elizabeth: 'I'm not dreaming... I really found them! I found Lady Melissa and Sir y/n, two of the legendary Eight Deadly Sins!'

Elizabeth smile and began heading downstairs as well. She enters the bar to see Melissa and hawk talking with y/n and Griffon. Elizabeth looked at y/n and couldn't help but get lost in his looks and blush a little.

Elizabeth: 'I don't know how I could ever repay you for your kindness and caring, Sir Y/n. Even if it were just a small favour, I want to prove to you that I can be of use for you!'