5- trouble at work

chapter told from maries perspective

P.S William will be more in the story soon I promise I swear on the ghost of Christmas sex

I woke up stretching and yawning, I turn over, seeing my work uniform sitting on top of my dresser, great.  I almost forgot about that... I dreaded going back, I had no idea what he'd do when he finds out Y/N said no.  I'm normally not one to be scared, most of the time I'm the one people fear, but this guy... he's nuts.  I know that even if I quit my job he'll find me and more importantly he'll find Y/N.  I won't let him hurt them. Y/N has been my best friend for nearly 15 years now. I won't let him get to Y/N, not until I know he won't hurt them.

I stepped out of the shower reluctantly putting on the stupid uniform. I hate children I fear William, I hate British people, this job is literal hell for me. I apparently got lost deep in my thoughts because I was now in the car parked at Freddy's, I stepped out and locked my car putting the keys in my pocket. I opened the doors and forced myself to walk in, I knew he'd want me in his office so I decided to skip the 'Marie come to my office we need to talk.'   thing. and just went straight to his office, I see him sitting there, I knew he was waiting for me... "welcome to work Marie." something so welcoming said in such a threatening manner.

"Y/N said no... I'm sorry but they already have a job" he glares at me, a certain look in his eyes "that isn't an option."  "excuse me"  "you will convince her to work here. by any means." this psychopathic greasy ass brit. "I give you three days to get them to work here. if you fail I'll have to get involved." the look he had on was unhinged. it terrified me, but I'd rather die than let him know that.

I look at him, I feel rage bubble up within me. "I won't let you hurt Y/N.  they're my best friend and I'll die before I let you take them away from me" he chuckled at me, this little fucking bitch. "oh Marie, don't worry... I don't want to hurt them." I was about to ask him what the fresh titty hell he meant but he spoke before I got the chance "you have work to do. why don't you go do your job."  he almost growled. I sighed angrily and walked out to the room full of screaming children and angsty teens.