13- love?

chapter told from Y/N's perspective

he sat in the driver's seat and looked at me

"you alright, darling?"

I smile

"yeah I'm fine, love."

he smiles back

he chuckles  softly at the pet name "hey, will?" he hums "yeah?" I hesitate for a moment "there's something I forgot to tell you" he raises an eyebrow and looks at me "back there in parts n services... that was the first time I've ever done anything like that before" his eyes widen slightly "really?"    "yeah..."  he seemed a bit nervous "are you sure you wanted to do that with me? I mean if that was your first time I don't w-" I place my finger on his mouth shushing him "I don't regret letting you do that with me" I smile softly, he smiles back "as long as you're happy"

we were about halfway to my house, the car ride so far had been in comfortable silence with the sound of a soft rain hitting the car, suddenly he broke the silence "Y/N?"   "yeah?"   "would you want to" he hesitated for a moment "would you want to date me?" although we were at a red light, he nervously kept his eyes on the road "of course, I thought you'd never ask" I smile warmly and his face softens "I love you" he smiles back "I love you too"

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST THINK THIS MOMENT IS BETTER AS A STAND ALONE, IM WORKING ON THE NEXT REAL CHAPTER RN