9

"Clay what are you doing here.." "I ran into a pregnant teacher" I said sitting so far from him, then he decided to sit next to me. Bro. "WNJYD YOU RUN INTO HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH' That stupid pig won't be doing anything except bleeding soon😡 " It wasn't on purpose" I am NOT Trying to talk to him. He just laughed and saidwhatever. I thought about how much I hate that bitch and I fucking launched at him. I was beating hom up and shit and then a teacher walked in.

"CLAY. TECHNOBLADE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING." Oops. Hehe. "He started it." Techno said. That snitch bitch. Fuck him fr fr. "Yah i did." I said proudfully because im glad i beat his ass. "CLAY GO TO THE FUCKING PRINCIPALS OFFICE."  So i went. I STRUTTED down there. "Clay 🤬why are you here." The office lady said.  angrily typing on her computer so loudly. "I beat up technoblade im here for the principals" I said proudfully yasssssss "Fuck you. wait in her office shes not here rn." SO i walked in her office and sat in one of the little chairs they have and went on my phone because i literally do not give a shit. then the principal came in "Clay." she said and sat in her chair.

She had papers in her hands and she did that thing where u whack the bottom of them on the table and even them out. thats what she did. "Hi?" I said baddiely "You know why youre here. Im calling your dad." Aw hell no. "NO. NOT MY DAD. CALL MY MOM. NOT MY DAD. PLZ NOT MY DAD" I said bruh im not tryna get killed. "......" She called someone IDK IF IT WAS MY MUM OR MY DAD FUCK HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Anyways the door opened and I waited for my dad to say his iconic "Clay." That he only said when I was in trouble. But it was a woman. I MENTALLY THREW A PARTY "Clay.. Lets go" She said and we walked out to her car. While we were driving she said "Why did you beat him up? I thought you two were friends." "No we're not I stopped being friends with him a long time ago. Does dad know about this?" I asked but I don't know why I did I didnt really wanna know. "No he doesnt. I won't tell him and I wanted to tell you me and him are getting a divorce" Omg? Wtf? Goddamn??? "So i wont see dad anymore?" "Uhhhhh yeah!😀" LETS FUVKING GOPOOOOOOO The second we got home i ran to my room and told george everything i was so excited but when i told him that i beat up technoblade he got kinda mad but like he doesnt undertsand what he did. Technoblade ruins everything as always.

At dinner i was eating with my mom and i think my dad left or was hiding. I dont mind either way but i was kinda sad because like???? Yknow just like the vibes of being sad "Whats up Clay?" My mom asked "Oh uhm i dont know just like that sad feeling i guess im nervous to go back to school because of technoblade" I said kind of picking at my food "About that.... You were suspended because the principal checked the security cameras and saw that you alos ran into a pregnant teacher?? They always tell yoibno running in the halls you havr to listen Clay and i know youre failing all your classes and i just wanted to tell you that even though your dad js gone yiu still have to get all your grades up and if you dont then i will call your coach to tell him to kick you off the team.." I groaned so loud "Fine ill try my best." "Good clay i believe in yiu!!" The rest of dinner was really awkward and i just felt uncomfortable..

OKAY DONE TBC
Sorry its been so long since i updated :(( i forgot about wattpad i never use it and the only reason i started workingnon it again it because of heartstopper😭😭😭😭 Im not really a fan of the dream smp anymore but ill still update the best i can!!!! :D