𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑒 𝐴 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑟 || 𝑂𝑛𝑒

Title - Just Be A Good Loser! || One

Tommy looked out the window sadly. "You're starting to become an angsty teen, Tom." His father, Philza, says. "No I'm not, father." He replies, still quite upset.

"Daddddd! Techno keeps hitting me, HEY!" A brunette yells as he got hit again by the pink haired male.

"Techno, stop it will you?" Philza says as if it's a question. "Why does mom always have to go to work so early?" Who's name seems to be Techno, maybe Technoblade, said coldly. Usual him..

Tommy rolls his eyes, "It's normal by now, innit?" He says in his normal British accent.

Philza parks the car. "Now, you three boys. Behave at school." He acts like he was saying it to all of them, but Tommy knew who he was meaning. Wilbur, the brunette mentioned earlier.

Wilbur is a huge bully, he mainly picks on BadBoyHalo for some reason though. Occasionally some other people, like Dream. BadBoyHalo is a brunette with bright green eyes. He doesn't deserve to get picked on...he's one of the nicest people.

As for Dream, Dream has green emerald eyes with dirty blonde hair. He can be mean at times, but only towards bullies. Like Quackity and Will, the two "lovebirds" of the school.

Dream seems to be protective of his friends through, mainly George, Sapnap, and BadBoyHalo. People call them the four muffinteers.

**

Purpled, Deo, Tubbo, and Ranboo stood staring at Tommy as he walked by. "Fuckin' idiot thinks he can just walk by.." Purpled whispers. "Calm down! He didn't do anything yet." Ranboo says.

"Guys...I don't think we should bully him this year. He seems kind of upset after...the Drista incident." Deo slightly whispers. "Since when do you give a shit about his feelings?" Tubbo asks.

Deo looks away, "Forget it." He answers. "What do you mean by the Drista incident?" Some random person asks, he seemed to have dark brown hair with slightly orange bangs.

"Are you new?" Tubbo questions, "Well, yeah."

"So.." Purpled begins, "..There was this girl, she was in the 6th grade. Her name was Drista. She and Tommy were best friends. Uh-" He pauses, took a breath, then begun again.

"One day..while Drista was..uhm..walking home. She ran across the rode..it was her turn, it really was! But...a drunk driver came and-..hit her. She didn't make it." Purpled explained. "Oh..." The person said.

"Well..I'm- I'm Emerald!" He introduced himself, trying to lighten the mood.

"Whatever. Let's go guys." Purpled then walked away as his 'minions' followed. They walked towards Tommy, "What's up, nerd?" The dirty blonde said teasingly.

"Shut the fuck up, Purpled." Tommy pushed the barley taller coldly. "Oh..So you want to act up today huh? That's adorable." Purpled says sarcastically, "Tubbo."

"Got it!" Tubbo replies as he holds Tommy. "Hey, let go! You guys are being such assholes!!!" The blonde yelled. "Just be a good loser, and hold STILL!" Tubbo exclaims, clearly frustrated as Tommy keeps struggling to keep still.

"Fuck off already, Purpled and Tubbo!" Ranboo finally says, confusing all 3 of the boys. Deo just stood quiet. "You guys can't keep bullying Tommy if you want to graduate. One day we're going to get caught and get EXPELLED!" He yells again.

Everyone stayed quiet, "Do you like him or something?" Purpled laughs, "I- uh- Uhm..NO! I would never like a freak like HIM! I would rather die. I just don't want us to get expelled.." Ranboo quickly replies.

"Mhm..So you wouldn't mind if I did.." Purpled stays in his place for 5 seconds before walking up to Tommy, confused looks on the others faces.

"This?" Right after he says that he grabs Tommy's chin and faces it up towards him, he then kisses Tommy. The blonde doesn't pull back, too surprised.

Purpled would be lying if he said he didn't like the kiss. Ranboo was trying not the scream. Deo and Tubbo just stared, shocked.

Finally, Ranboo cracked. "Okay, that's enough!" He says as Purpled releases the kiss. "You do like him." The dirty blonde teases trying not to show his jealously.

"...I'm right here. AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS ME?!" Tommy yelled, "Why not?" The taller laughs. "Can I have a turn?" Tubbo jumps in jokingly.

Tommy then speaks up again, "NO! What the HELL is wrong with you guys?!" He then walks away.

A short boy walks up to the 4, Purpled rolled his eyes. "Queen." "Captain."

'Queen' was the shorter's last name. 'Captain' was Purpled's. "Guys-" Deo got cut off, "Shut it Deo." They both said still death staring each other.

"Typical Purpled. Always scaring off the losers." The brunette scoffed, "Shut it, Fuzzy. Tell us what you want already." Tubbo yelled. Fuzzy looked down and then looked back up, "I want you to admit that I am, and will always, be better than you." He laughed.

Purpled rolled his eyes, "I won't do that!" The taller said. "Okay then, want to make a deal?" Fuzzy asked. Purpled nodded.

"I bet you can't make Tommy fall in love with you."

"I bet I can!"

"Bet?"

"ITS A BET!"

With that they shook hands firmly.