𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑊𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑆𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑇𝑜 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 || 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

This wasn't suppose to happen. || Nine

- Egg's POV -

I was sitting on a bench, "Do you miss him?" Egan asks walking towards them. "No." I rolled my eyes, "What the fuck do you think?" I said afterwards.

It was silent for a moment, awkwardness. "It would've been better if it was me. More people know him than me." I added quietly, I missed him so much. Ghosty was my brother. I never wanted this for him.."I wouldn't want you gone." Egan replied.

It was a long pause between that last sentence, "You were part of the reason he died. You bullied him as a quote on quote JOKE!" I stood up and ran away. I know what I said was mean, I was just mad. I was mad at the world. Mad at life. I missed my brother, my best friend.

- Fuzzy's POV -

DEO LIKES ME?! This isn't how the story's sup- I mean..this isn't how our life's suppose to go! He's suppose to fall in love with Tommy and he's suppose to get with Tommy along with Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled! They were all suppose to get with him!

Why are they ruining the..st- school drama?! I'm suppose to end up with Egan NOT Deo! I like him too but that is not in the sc- it's not in the love line.

Just then Deo opened the door, "Hey, Fuzzy..." He said closing it quietly. I got up from the bathroom floor after he said that and walked towards him. "Was Tubbo lying?" I asked.

It was quiet in the room, I felt like I was the only one in there based on how silent it was. The only thing that could be heard was the faucet still on a bit, water dripping from it. "No..he wasn't." Deo replied even more quiet than the water dripping.

I walked closer towards him, "I like you too." I smiled, he smiled back.

"But this can't happen."

I saw his smile fade as he stood back, a tear left his eye. "W-Why not..?" He stuttered out.

- ₦₳ⱤⱤ₳₮ØⱤ₴ POV -

Aw..it looks like Fuzzy is trying to hide from us from what he replied to that question with, "Let's go. They cannot hear us." I might as well follow him.

Ah who am I kidding, I can just check my computer and turn up the volume. Here was their conversation;

"Okay...Before Ghosty..died he told me something." Fuzzy said not so quietly considering I can hear him, "What did he tell you?" Deo asked. "He told me that we were in a book and that we were messing with the story line."

I just spat my fucking water right now, this was not suppose to happen. I am THE WRITER! I control what HAPPENS! Not those IDIOTS! You know, this was suppose to be a happy love story! But no, they all had to just ruin it!

My next idea is either really good or really horrible.

I think it's time I step in, I'm going to add a new character..Oliver.

- Dream's POV -

I was talking to George when I felt a tap, "Hello?" I asked the person that tapped on me. They had red fluffy hair with brown eyes, "Hi! I'm a new kid." Oh? "The names Oliver!" He said excitedly as he shook my hand.

George stood in front of me, breaking the hand shake. "What do you need new kid?" He asked, God he was hot. "Oh..uh- I was wondering if you guys know who Fuzzy is?" Oliver questioned, Fuzzy? Who's F- oh.

"Yeah, it's that frog boy who's a tsundere, right?" I nodded at George's reply. "Do you guys know what grade he is in and if he's obedient?" The new kid, or Oliver, was weird.

How would we know these weird ass things about a 14 year old? "No..we aren't close to him. If you want to know information ask Purpled. He's known him since Preschool."

Oliver nodded and pressed something on his phone, right when me and George turned around he was gone...weird.

- Purpled's POV -

I was talking to Tommy until a weird looking boy walked up to us, "Purpled I need to ask you some questions, Tommy can you leave for a bit." Tom looked at me, then looked back at Oliver. "Fine."

After my love, sorry I know that was cringy mind- or God, whoever is reading my mind, walked away Oliver grabbed my shirt collar. It was pretty funny since he was I would say 5'1, he dragged me down though.

"It's about Fuzzy." He said, then let go of me. "Is he obedient?" What type of fucking question is that?! That's weird. I'm not sure if I can trust this guy with Fuzzy, aka my brother figure. "Why do you need to know?" I demanded an answer.

He stayed quiet for a bit. "Answer the question." I shook my head no. I was about to walk away before he grabbed my wrist and flipped me to a wall, ouch. "Tell me or I'll do worse."

"How the hell are you so strong?!" I shouted whilst wiping blood off my face. "I just am." I got up, "Fine. No, Fuzzy isn't obedient. Is there anything else you need to know?"

He nodded, great. "Did Fuzzy have any sort of relationship with Ghosty?" Who's Gh- oh! That one person that...died. "Yeah, I would say so. They were pretty close, known each other since 2nd grade I believe." I was answering honestly now.

"Good to know..good to know."

Weird.