𝐼 𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝐷𝑜 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 || 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

I Can't Do That || Eight

While Angel and Emerald were sitting down with their older brother, Angel spoke up. "Why did you forgive him Fuzzy?" She asked. She was basically a girl Technoblade so she always sounded emotionless.

"..He didn't do that much." Fuzzy said. They were talking about Purpled who went to go use to washroom. "Yes he did." She said again.

Angel stood up, "He fucking used you for your popularity and to get his grades higher!" She yelled once again. "Angel calm down, it's my problem not yours. You're only in 5th grade, no need to swear!" Fuzzy shouted back.

"What makes you think he wants to be friends now? Watch him ask if you can do his homework and you fall for it like the idiot you are." As Angel said that Emerald stood up too.

Emerald looked down at Angel, "Fuzzy can handle himself. He's older than us. We don't n- it it's necessary, we will interfere. But that will not happen." He replied to Angel in a calm tone.

Angel crossed her arms, "Whatever." She said. Just them Purpled came back. "Hi, Purpled!" Emerald greeted. "What happened? Why is everyone staring at me?" He said in a joking tone.

"Nothing. Let's just go home, I'll walk you?"

"Uhm..I was thinking, do you want to sleep over at my house? Deo, Tubbo, and Ranboo are gonna be there." The talkest out of the 4 suggested. "And what are you gonna use-" Angel quickly got shut up by Emerald.

"Oh..sure. And hear you guys simp over Tommy! That'll be sooo fun." Fuzzy laughed, "Hm, funny." Purpled pushed Fuzzy playfully.

- Fuzzy's POV -

When we reached my house I told Purpled to wait, then I ran inside to get my sleeping bag and clothes for school the next day. It was quick.

Right as I was about to leave the door Angel stopped me, "Don't fall for his trick." She said. I rolled me eyes as I left. Purpled was waiting for me, "Finally. Come on, I moved closer since my mom wanted to spend more time with your dad."

- At Purpled's House -

We walked inside the house and I got greeted from Dream, "Fuzzy! Nice to see you and Purpled are friends again." He said, "Back off my guest, Dream."

"What the fuck? Oh you don't mean like that. I was about to cuss you out, anyways have fun with your..friend?" Dream said again, of course I was his friend wether I liked it or not. What was Dream on?

"Oh look, they're already here." Purpled said walking in the room with me. Deo, Tubbo, and Ranboo stared at me like they hated me, probably did.

Ranboo sat down, "Why is he here?" He asked coldly. Ugh. "Well I apologized..and he forgave me." That made Tubbo jump. "Finally!" He yelled.

I was confused but didn't question, "Let's do the sleeping thing first. I have two guests bedrooms, Tubbo and Ranboo can sleep in the one with the bunk bed." He said, I guess that meant me and Deo sleeping in the same room.

There was no need for my sleeping bag then..nothing like our old sleepovers. "Deo and Fuzzy can sleep in the one with two beds." He added. "Meanwhile, what should we do?"

"I have an idea! How about we-" I got interrupted by Deo, of course. "Let's talk about our crushes, I mean 4 of us share the same one. Unless Fuzzy likes Tommy too?" What type of assume thing was that?!

I did not like Tommy one bit. Maybe as a friend, NOT LIKE THAT. "No, I like no one." I lied, Purpled stared at me. "That's not what Niki and Jack said." I sat down like the rest of them.