𝐶𝑢𝑡 𝐼𝑡 𝑂𝑢𝑡 || 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 (𝑅𝑒𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑)

Title : Cut It Out! || Three (Reupload)

"Nice work on changing the subject, Purpled." Ranboo said coldly, "Ranboo's kind of right.." Deo said quietly. "Really? You think he's right?!" Purpled yelled staring at Deo.

Deo stared at the floor. He muttered something but it was too quiet for anyone to hear, "What?" Purpled asked. "YES I DO THINK HES RIGHT!" Deo screamed.

Everyone stared at them. Whispers filling the hallway, just then Fuzzy walked up to them. "Are you four done with your drama?" The brunette asked.

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes we are." Tubbo said fixing his sweater. "Great..Now, have you gotten Tommy to at least kiss you?" Fuz stared at Purpled.

He stayed quiet, "Well- Uhm..- Yes. But it was before the bet." He finally said. "Holy shit, you have a crush on him already?" Fuzzy grinned.

"That's funny. You like the nerd!" He laughed again, Ranboo walked away pissed off. "What's his problem?" Fuzzy's frog hat fell as he asked that.

He quickly picked up only to see a purple haired girl looking at him, he turned around. "Stop being a pervert, Egan!" He yelled once again. "Yeah, eGaN" Tubbo mocked.

"Shut up, Tubbo."

"Yeah. Shut up, Tubbo." Egan laughed, "You would look great under me, Fuzzy." Then she left. "I fucking hate that hoe." He said right after she left.

Purpled rolled his eyes, "Calm down. I'm sure she means no harm." The taller said. "One time she actually tried to have sex with me, obviously I declined. I like Ludicity, he's hot as fuck." Fuzzy replied.

"I don't care about your love life."

Fuzzy laughed at the reply, "We're best enemies. You deserve to know, I guess."After that he walked away to go bother Tommy.

**

"Hey, 'Mr Innit'" Fuzzy said, Tommy jumped in surprised. He stared at Fuzzy for a bit. "What do you need?" He asked. Fuzzy rolled their eyes, "Oh come on..I can't have a little fun." Tommy knew exactly what that meant, he was about to get beat the fuck out of.

-

"I cannot BELIEVE I got beat up by a 5'2 bitch." Tommy complained to someone with pink hair, "Dude, I'm not your friend. I'm the nurses helper." She said.

"What?! I thought you were from how many times I've came to see you here, Egg!" He exclaimed sadly. "Well...Fine. I guess we are friends." She admitted.

Tommy flinched as he added the last bandaid. Why is it always me?! He thought to himself. "Egg...do you know why-" He got interrupted by a boy with orange hair, "Guys! You should sign up for band!!" He yelled.

"Why, Ryan?" Egg questioned. "Well, Tina is in there and she's really popular and will probably get you two popular as well!" He said excitedly. "Popularity isn't a reason but I guess I'll join, what about you Tommy?"

He stayed silent, don't give in don't give in. "Sure." He ended up saying. God damn it! He had betrayed himself. "Great! Here's the sign up sheets." Ryan smiled before leaving.

**

A boy with black hair ran up to a pinkish haired guy. "Techno!" He yelled. "Yes, Draco?" Technoblade answered, showing a hint of annoyance.

Draco was about to say something before Wilbur walked up to them. "Techno." "Wilbur."

"Draco!" The shortest of them all said cheerfully, the two laughed. "What the hell, Draco?" Will asked still laughing.

"I felt left out okay!" Draco also laughed. "Anyways, are you still bullying Ba- that person?" He asked. He didn't want Techno to know Wilbur was bullying BadBoyHalo.

Techno and Bad were childhood friends, they both found each other in the woods. Techno got adopted, Well Bad...we don't really know. "Who..?" Techno asked death staring Wilbur.

Will scratched the back of his head, "U-Uh. Bea! Yeah Bea! Definitely NOT BadBoyHalo!" He hurried his answer. "I swear to fucking God if it is Bad." Technoblade said in his threatening tone.

It was silent for a bit until Draco decided to walk away, still silent.
-
• Wilbur's POV •
I was dead if Techno found out..He can't. He just CAN'T! I'd understand why he would be mad though..Bad is his childhood best friend.

He's also one of the nicest people in school. Nicer than me...he gets better grades than me...he has a better reputation...kinder...everything!

I'll always be the main characters bully..he's the main character, right?

**

[ With Tommy ]

Purpled's POV:

I stared at Tommy, I must ask him, I reminded myself. "Go ahead Purpled." Deo said in his annoying tone. I saw Ranboo crying a bit. I'd be lying if I said I felt bad..

Okay, whatever! I need to suck it up. "Hey cut-" I got rudely interrupted, "Shut up." Tommy said. What the fuck?! "Say that again I will fucking-.." I stayed silent before continuing.

"...Tommy you're so cute." I said. This time Tubbo looked angry, so did Deo a bit. It was funny to see Tommy getting so frustrated.

We were in the bathroom so I pinned him against the sink before kissing him, not soft at all. Once I released the kiss he looked surprised, "Cute." I complemented.

"Why are you being so nice to me?!" He asked. Such an idiotic question..it's so obvious that I like him too! Ranboo doesn't know that and only thinks about himself.

- No one's POV -

Tubbo whispered to Deo and Ranboo, "He's such a pervert." Ranboo laughed. "I wouldn't treat Tommy like that." He whispered back.

Just then Fuzzy walked in, "Hiya, boys!" They yelled. "Did you know that we don't care about you, Fuzzy?" Purpled "asked" rolling his eyes. Fuzzy pushed him a little.

"Insult me again I tell your little buddies what you did this summer." He threatened

"You wouldn't."

"Oh I would and you know I would."

"Fuck you."

Fuzzy smirked before turning, "Purpled..."