𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑠 𝐴𝑛 𝑈𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦 || 𝑇𝑤𝑜

Title - This Is An Upsetting Say || Two
A/N - It's still the same day by the way just in a different setting

BadBoyHalo, or Bad, got pushed to the floor as Wilbur laughed. Quackity seemed a little off that day, he didn't even smile. "C-Can you guys just stop it..!" Bad shouted, crying.

"Why should we?" Will asked. "We..Pft." Quackity scoffed at that. "It's you, Wilbur." The shorter than walked away without saying a word, leaving Wilbur confused.

Will looked back down at the small boy. "Aw, you're crying. Someone must really want attention." Wilbur's facial expression changed as he spoke.

Bad attempted to cover his face as he looked down, sitting fetal position. "N-No..I just- I just don't..I don't know..!" He cried.

"Of course you don't. No wonder Sapnap never defends you, you're own brother." Will laughs. That's just when Dream comes, "Knock it off Wilbur. It's funny when it's someone random, not Bad."

Wilbur scoffs, "But why? It's so fun to watch him cry like a baby." The brunette laughs. "I said cut it out!" Dream yelled as he pushed Wilbur and helped Bad up.

"Oh come on, why are you taking HIS side?" He asks. "Because he's much more reasonable than you. I've been telling you to stop bullying him for ages! Since we were in 4th grade!"

Bad tries to say something but gets interrupted, "Maybe if he wasn't such a teachers pet he wouldn't get bullied!"

"I'm-"

"He's not a teachers pet!"

"Yes he is!"

"No I'm not!"

"Shut up Bad!" Both of them yelled, Dream quickly put his hand over his mouth and Wilbur smiled smugly.

The hallway fell silent. No one has ever told Bad to shut up, especially because he's sensitive to it after..that person said it to him.

"..Bad I'm sorry-" He got cut off, "It's okay." BBH responds. "Are you gonna cry, Bad?" Will asks, "Shut the f-..muffin up."

Wilbur looked surprised, so did Dream. Bad walked away, "Adorable." Wilbur says. "What?" Dream asks looking up at Will.

"...Ba- Nothing."

**

"So." A tanned brunette said, dragging the 'o'. "Are you going to let Wilbur bully?" He asked. "Well what can I do, Skeppy?! He's taller, stronger, and just overall better than me!" Bad yelled.

He stayed silent before continuing, "I can't beat him.." He whispered. "A-And I'm scared that one day...It might be taken a little too far. You've already seen what he's done before!"

"Bad that was a one time thing and he didn't mean to push you off."

"Yes he did!" Bad exclaimed, "But you don't get it because you've never been bullied!" He shouted again. "I-I have..I get it." Someone says from behind the new.

They had gray eyes with light brown hair and overalls that matched it. "I've- I've been bullied befo-before..for my stuttering problem." He said looking down.

"Never by Wilbur though..I don't think he even knows who I am." The shorter said looking down, "..What's your name?" Skeppy asks.

The mysterious boy stays quiet for a bit, "It's Ghosty." He smiled. It was silent again.

**

"Why would you even make that deal?!" Deo asked, "Because...I don't know." Purpled replied. "I..You knew I liked Tommy." The boy with two different eye colors added

Purpled laughed, "And?"

"Shouldn't you care how I feel?! We're fucking friends.." Ranboo whispered the last part but loud enough for Purpled to hear, that made the group stop walking. "Calm down, we got to go to class." He quickly says changing the subject.

-

A short chapter, sorry.