𝐼 𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐷𝑜 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 || 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Title - I Didn't Do That || Four

"Basically, Purpled started talking shit about each one of you guys." When Fuzzy said that the other 3 went shocked and glared at Purpled. "Tubbo, he said that you're annoying and thinks the world revolves around you."

Tubbo was about to say something to Purpled but he stopped himself, too hurt to even speak. "No I didn-"

"Ranboo, he said that he knew you liked Tommy from the start and you act like a spoiled asshole." Fuzzy was now grinning smugly. "You fuck-..." Ranboo stayed quiet as well.

Fuzzy started again, "Deo, Purpled said that you were always flirting with Tommy for no reason and he hated you for that." He finished.

The other 3 looked shocked and hurt. "All this, over an insult?! Fuzzy, what the hell?!" Purpled yelled pushing him a little. The 3 turned away, "...We we're never your friends." Ranboo said before grabbing the other 2's hands and walking away.

"What the FUCK FUZZY?!" Purpled yelled once again pushing him harder, to the point where he fell. "Calm down, man! It's not like you wanted them to be your friend!!" Fuzzy shouted back.

Purpled grabbed Fuzzy's shirt collar, "Yes I did!" He pushed him against the wall.

(This isn't a ship you sick fucks>:()

Purpled grabbed Fuzzy's shirt collar, "Yes I did!" He pushed him against the wall. "Mhm, why would you talk shit about them then?!" He yelled back, trying to get out of the taller's grip.

"Let me go!" He yelled again. Fuzzy kicked Purpled in the leg, that made him loosen his grip from pain. "...You made me remember why I stopped being friends with you." The brunette whispered

Purpled rolled his eyes, "Like you have a reason!" He said. "Yes I do. You didn't give a shit about me even though we were best friends." The hallway turned quiet.

-

A/N : 2 days passed.

-

Purpled was lonely now, anytime he tried talking to his ex-friends they would ignore him. He accidentally bumped into Tommy whilst walking in the park.

"Hey, Tommy!" He said. "Ugh.." Tommy replied. "Listen, I really want to be friends. Can we?" Purpled looked pleasing. Tom hesitated to answer, "Whatever, sure." He finally replied.

Purpled jumped excitedly. "Nice!"

They hung out at the park for 2 hours before Tommy got a message, "Oh, sorry. I have to go. Phil wants me home by dinner and it's 5:23 PM already. It was nice hanging out with you though!"

Purpled and Tommy said their goodbyes before fully leaving each other.

**

When Tommy was finished he eating he ran to his room, "Tom, make sure to be asleep by 11:00 at least! Alright?" Philza shouted.

"Okay!" He yelled back before jumping on his bed. He lifted up his pillow only to see that his dia- JOURNAL wasn't there. "Fuck.." He whispered to himself.

Techno was out all day and dad was at wo- Wilbur..SHIT!, He thought to himself. A light knock could be heard. Then the door opened, "Looking for something?" Wilbur said holding his diary.

"Wilbur, what the hell?! Give it!" The blonde yelled, trying to reach for it until Wilbur opened it. "I haven't read it yet, but I wanna read it now." He said whilst smiling.

He opened the book, "Oh look, this part says 'My beloved crushes.', let's read it." Wilbur laughed as Tommy panicked. "No please don't-"

"Number one, R. He's so attractive and tall..I love him so much. The way he stands up for me." Wilbur laughed once again, "The way he stands up for me!" The brunette mocked.

"Wilbur stop it!"

"Number two, T. He's just so...cute! But at the same time he's more than cute..hot maybe. Then again he would never fall for me.." Wilbur groaned, "I don't care about your angst." He said before turning the page.

Tommy was now silent, "Number three, D. Not much to say about him, I just like his personality. Number four, P. He kissed me-" Will stopped reading and slammed the book shut.

"He...WHAT?!" The over-protective brother yelled. "I- Uh- Wilbur I promise it was just a k-" The blonde got cut off. "Are you gonna start whoring out to everyone, Tom?!" That sentence made Tommy silent.

'Will didn't mean it, surely he didn't.' Tommy thought. Before he knew it he was crying. "Tommy, I'm sorry." Wilbur then sat with Tommy on his bed.

"I didn't mean it...I was just mad I guess. My little brother is growing up...and I just can't handle it." He whispered ever so softly. "You'll always be a child in my mind, but I'll try to see you at least as an 11 year old."

Tommy and Wilbur both laughed together. Then they hugged, "It's okay, Wilbur." Tommy said.

-

"Get outta my way!" A boy with gray hair yelled. "Potato, move!" This time it was a girl with blue and purple hair.

Potato, the boy with gray hair, pushed the girl. "Shut up, Nova!" He shouted. "Are you two spying on me?!" Purpled questioned.

"Uh, no!" They both answered. "Ugh, get out of my room!" The older yelled as he opened up his closet door. "What are you two doing?!"

Nova and Potato looked at the floor. "We just wanted to see what our big cousin was doing!" Potato said looking up, "Yeah!" Nova agreed.

"Yeah, no! You guys are in freshmen year, I do not count as your big cousin! And it's older not big." Purpled corrected, rolling his eyes. "Whatever." With that the two left his room.

(I just wanted to add that part lol)

-