𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙 || 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Blackmail || Seven

"N-no?" Wilbur stuttered. "I didn't kiss him. Nope. No. Never. Ye- nope." He denied. "Yes you did?" Skeppy said smirking.

Skeppy you stupid bitch. Wilbur thought to himself.

- The next day (Saturday) -

Fuzzy was at the park, sitting on the bench alone. "Why are you alone?" Someone from behind them asks. It was Purpled. "Fuck off." Fuzzy replied coldly.

Purpled walks up to Fuzzy and sits next to the other, "Look I'm so-" Right when he was about to apologize, Fuzzy interrupts. "You know you were my best friend. Why did you throw that all away? I could have been friends with them too." He asked, but it was a targeted question.

"Just listen..That was in middle school and I was really dumb." "You still are."

"That's besides the point, I wish I can be your friend again because you are amazing. I was always jealous of you." Fuzzy looked up, Purpled, jealous of him? No way. He thought to himself.

The brunette shook his head. "I really was though!" Purples argued, "I- I was jealous how you and your siblings all had these cool talents and you guys all were so close. The opposite with mine.." He admitted.

Fuzzy sat up. "That didn't give you a right to stop being friends with me. I use to be kind. I use to be caring! I can ruin your precious little relationship with Tommy if I wanted to."

"Listen I am so sorry and I mean it!" Purpled was almost crying, him and Fuzzy had known each other since transitional kindergarten. There parents were both still friends so during thanksgiving and Christmas it was awkward.

Fuzzy sat back down. "And I forgive you." He said. "I miss being friends with you." The brunette rolled up his sleeve, "Look I have the friendship bracelet still!" He and Purpled laughed, "I do to but it's in my house."

They hugged. "And I can blackmail you both." Two people said. They turned around quickly and ended the hug, only to see a women with pink hair and blue eyes and a man with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Who the fuck are you two?" "What can you blackmail us for?"

"Lets answer the short ones question first." The women said. "HEY!" Fuzzy replied standing up, so did Purpled. "I'm Niki and that's Jack. If you didn't notice we were always watching you guys. Including when you made the bet." She laughed.

Purpled and Fuzzy were in shock. "I was also there when you, Fuzzy, told Emerald your biggest secret. Want me to tell him it? I mean he probably won't tell anyone since he's getting blackmailed too."

Purpled stared at Fuzzy, "What secret?" He asked. The brunette scratched the back of his head. "Uh- I- Uhm..nothing!" He quickly said. "I know who is crush is and it's who you least suspect."

Purpled rolled his eyes, "Oh pease! You call that blackmail? No one will care about his silly crush, isn't that right?" Fuzzy looked down and shook his head in disagreement. "I- I don't want anyone knowing."

This made Purpled surprised, who could it be that he wouldn't want anyone knowing? The thought of Fuzzy not even telling him his crush made him upset. The most confusing bit is the fact Fuzzy stuttered though.

"So, you two do what we want, or your little secrets get out." This time it was Jack that spoke. "...Fine!" Fuzzy agreed, quicker than Purpled who eventually agreed after a few minutes.

Niki smiled, "Great." She gave the two her and Jacks Discord and walked away, "Who's your crush?" Purples asked. "No one important, want to hang out at my house? It's been a while since they saw you."