𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑓 𝑈𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 || 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

Not All Of Us Have Happy Endings || Side Chapter One
A/N : This is not chapter 9 and is a side story for the side characters.

Deo stood up, "I'm gonna find Fuzzy." Then he left. It was suppose to be a fun day...then Purpled ruined it. Maybe it's not a bad thing I'm breaking the fourth wall? I mean I have been the one saying the story.

Who's POV is this? It doesn't say, right? I'm Ghosty. The one is the beginning who related to BadBoyHalo, I've been narrating this story. The writer told me not to tell you all, but man..

You think I don't know we're in a book? Pft, that's funny. It's so obvious. I mean I'd like it if the writer gave me a more happy life to be honest. I'm sitting on the edge of the school roof right now.

It's funny, you know? Life. I didn't get to be the main character. It was always Fuzzy, Tommy, Purpled. They were always the main characters. Never me though, why?

If I just jumped would it even make a difference? Would anyone even notice? You guys sure in the hell won't care. I had like what, two lines? That was until now at least.

I hear the door opening, "Ghosty..?! Please don't. Ghosty! Plea- please.." I heard my sister, Egg, shout. Of course it's Egg, it's always Egg. It's only Egg. I was close to Fuzzy too. Where is he now?

Someone else could narrate the story. I'm tired of being the side character, the one with no feelings of course. Jumping. I thought.

You...You like this don't you? You like this book? You don't even know me because you hardly remember the beginning characters.

I'm sorry I wasn't the best narrator, maybe in another book I can be.