𝐴 𝐵𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦'𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 || 𝑆𝑖𝑥

A Bully's Confession || Six

"WHAT?!" Fuzzy shouted, loud enough for the whole class to hear. For some reason there was no teacher in there so they couldn't have gotten in trouble.

Wilbur laughed, "I'm just joking, dumbass!.." The shorter brunette hit the other playfully. "LANGUAGE!" He yelled. The two looked at Bad, "Language my ass." He said.

Bad went across the room in frustration. Just then Skeppy walked in, Ugh. Wilbur thought. "What are you groaning about now, Will?" Fuzzy asked.

"It's Skeppy! Bad's crush. I overheard him telling Quackity that Skeppy is one of his crushes. Now I have no chance!" He complained. Fuzzy rolled his eyes at the reply. Typical Wilbur. He thought.

"First of all, he said one of his crushes. So that means that he has more, one of them has to be you. Right?" Wilbur shook his head in disagreement. "No! I bully him."

Fuzzy groaned, why the fuck do you like him if you BULLY him?! This isn't some love story. He thought. "Wilbur, I'm gonna give you some a-"

"Fuzzy! Come check this out!" A voice shouted, "Oh. Sorry Will, I have to go. Talk to you later!" He said before running towards the person that shouted.

Wilbur groaned, he was now alone. He hated the thought of being alone. Right then, BadBoy fucking Halo walked towards him with his crush Skeppy. Bad was walking behind Skeppy though?

Skeppy looked at Wilbur before speaking, "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, showing passive aggressiveness. Will stood up. "What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know! You've been bullying Bad and he just told me!" Skeppy shouted, right then guilt filled Wilbur's mind. He regretted bullying Bad but he couldn't stop. He just couldn't..

Bad was about to say something before Skep interrupted, "Bad has done nothing wro-" "Skeppy can I please talk...?"

Skeppy and Wilbur looked towards Bad. "Of course you can." Skeppy said calmly. BBH smiled before frowning again. "Listen, I lied. Wilbur doesn't bully me, it was a joke. You know? He calls me short and stuff and I consider that quote on quote bullying. A joke!" Bad lied through his teeth.

Wilbur's face lightened up. Why the hell would he lie for me. He thought to himself. Skeppy looked behind him only to see Wilbur nodding in agreement. "Okay then.." Skeppy said before leaving.

"Why did you lie for me?" Wilbur asked, walking closer towards Bad. The other shrugged, "I..don't know." He responded quietly.

- Wilbur's POV -

His lips looked so soft, I had liked him for a while. I don't know how to express my emotions well and I guess I thought bullying was fine?..

There was an uncomfortable silence between us, even though others were talking it felt silent. Like we were the only ones in the room, but we weren't.

I coughed the break the silence, then Bad spoke up. "S-So..Uhm. Why do you- Quackity told me something about you.." I looked up, what the fuck did Quackity say. I told Quackity a lot of things about BadBoyHalo.

"You..You like me?" Bad asked. I stayed silent..I didn't want to say anything, "..Kind of." I answered. We should've been somewhere more private. He stared up at me, we were now staring at each other with direct eye contact.

Fuck, does he not like me back?! "I..I'm- I like you back. I really do like you, I tried to- to get close to others to like- dev- uhm." He was stuttering a lot, so adorable.

I kissed him without a warning to quiet him. His lips were warm and soft. I had to remember we were in detention so I quickly ended the kiss, others were staring at us.

Shit. Bad didn't like when people would stare at him, don't ask how I know that. He ran out the room, Skeppy and Quackity followed. So did I.

He stopped running at the locker, "Bad are you okay..?" Quackity asked, such a stupid question. "No! No I'm not!" BBH shouted, it surprised all of us. He never yelled or shared his feelings.

"I'm not fine. I found Wilbur, you, like me back. I get it's suppose to be the happiest moment but it's really not! I'm not ready to be outed as Pansexual! The whole school thinks I'm a perfect straight A student with no-"

He kept on ranting about his life. The more he ranted to more I realized how horrible he must feel everyday. I can never imagine getting pressured to get straight A's.

I heard him say that George was always the one that wasn't expected to get good grades and he was basically the favorite child even if he didn't try to be.

"Bad.." Skeppy said, he didn't know what to say. I could tell.

(A/N: I'm watching the baby sitters club on Netflix rn and I keep getting distracted so this is taking like hours to write)

Bbh started crying. Skeppy pulled him into a hug, they were close..Too close. Why? Why were they so close?! Why can't I be as close as them..?

I need to stop being jealous. Bad is crying, Quackity looked stunned. He didn't move. As soon as Skeppy stopped hugging Bad, I started.

"Bad, I get that life is hard. And I may not get your pain, but what I do know is that your feelings aren't dumb. You are one of the most KINDEST person I have ever met." I tried to comfort him, it was hard since I didn't understand though.

Bad continued crying and looked up at me. "And that's the problem!" I was confused, what was the matter with being nice? "That's the problem, I am too nice!" What?

"What's wrong with that?" Quackity finally asked. "I get pushed around too much! I do favors for people too much! I let people boss me around! EVERYTHING!" He yelled again.

It was after school so no one was in the hallways. Bad wiped his tears and stopped crying. It was an uncomfortable silence again..Technoblade was walking over.

You know what, maybe I'm dead. That's fine. "Wilbur..Someone that starts with a D and ends with a M told me you KISSED BADBOYHALO!" He yelled.

I am definitely dead.