𝐼 𝑊𝑖𝑛, 𝑅𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 || 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

I win, right? || Five

- Purpled's POV -

Great, another day of shitty school. I wore ripped jeans today since it was in the spring and it's hot as fuck in California.

* No the author is totally not raging because of how hot it is rn :) *

As I walked in I saw my old friends, I felt so bad. I wanted to apologize..after all I was kind of a dick towards them. Ranboo liked Tommy and I didn't acknowledge it. I walked up to them, that took so much courage.

"H-Hey guys..before you make me leave, I just want to apologize." They all stared at me, I get why. "Okay...Go on." Tubbo said in his unamused tone.

I took a breath, "I am so sorry for saying those things. I know saying sorry will not help but I really am. Can we be friends again..? If not I totally get i-" I got interrupted with a hug from Deo.

"We missed you so much. There's no one we can SURVIVE without our group 'leader', right?" Deo joked. The others nodded laughing as well, soon I joined in. "Are we still doing the bet..? I understand if we shouldn't." I finally asked.

They stayed quiet for a bit. "Continue it. You like Tommy don't you?" Ranboo said. "B-But you do too?" I followed the conversation. They all stayed quiet again, why? "Purpled, we all do..." The shortest of our group said quietly.

I didn't know they all liked Tommy. Fuck..He's gonna be the death of us.

- No One's POV -

Tommy jumped excitedly as Wilbur followed him. The blonde pointed towards Purpled and his group, "Over there! They're over there, Will!" He said ever so loudly. The others turned.

The blonde quickly hid behind Wilbur, not fitting so perfectly. "Tommy?" Purpled asked walking up to him. "Hiya, Purpled. H-Heh.." He scratched the back of his neck.

Purpled smirked, "Awe..we're you spying on us." He said in a smug tone. "What?! Hell no!" The only slightly shorter yelled. Purpled walked even closer.

The darker blonde haired grabbed Tommy's chin, only to kiss him though. Wilbur looked like he was about to kill someone. Will quickly separated the kiss so it didn't even last 10 seconds.

"No..NO! Not near me, never near me." Wilbur shouted in an aggressive tone. Purpled turned, "Okay then. Have a nice day, Wilbur.." He said before leaving with his group of friends.

Tommy stared at Wilbur. "Will!" He finally yelled. The brunette walked closer towards Tommy, "He's playing you. Fuzzy said so.." Tom rolled his eyes at that.

"Fuzzy is always LYING!" He yelled, the wind stayed still so it was silent. Tommy ran into the bathroom, leaving Wilbur alone.

"God damnit, Tommy."

Tommy was now crying in the bathroom, there was no one. Or so he hoped. After a few minutes the bathroom stall opened, Tommy quickly wiped his tears and got up from the floor.

The boy had short fluffy brown hair with black glasses, they seemed like the glasses colorblind people wear. "Why are you crying?" He asks. Tommy shakes his head, "I wasn't."

The brunette tilts his head before shrugging. "Okay then." He said before leaving, as he left another one walked in. Not this bitch. Tommy thought.

The person that walked in had black hair with a hint of blue. "Sorry, is this the boys bathroom? Oh my goodness, why are you crying?" She asked. Tommy pushed her.

"None of your business! And I'm not crying!" He yelled running out. The bell rang just then, she walked out of the boys bathroom, clearly embarrassed.

- With the simps (Purpled, Deo, Tubbo, and Ranboo) -

Purpled hummed in his seat, "What song is that?" Fuzzy asked. He got ignored, obviously. Fuz groaned like a child when they don't get their way. "Come on, it was ONE tiny thing!" He yelled.

Purpled looked towards Fuzzy. "TINY?!" The taller shouted back. "Now what is all this yelling about?! Stand up!" Mr Mushroom said..they both stood up.

A/N - The stand up part was inspired by Fuzzy's book lol

Once they stood up they got a detention pass. "Both of you, detention. Now!" The teacher yelled at both of them. The two ran out the classroom, then walked to detention.

"This is your fault." Fuzzy said coldly, "I won the bet." He replied. Fuzzy stopped walking. "YOU DID?! Holy shit I'm telling Tommy!"

"You won't dare."

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Let's walk in." They both walked in the detention class. Filled with troublemakers.

The troublemakers including; Wilbur, Sapnap, Quackity, Zuzu, and Egan.

There was BadBoyHalo though...Why was he in detention? Fuzzy thought. The brunette quickly ran to Wilbur. "What the fuck did you do to Bad?" He asked.

Will shrugged,"I kissed him and the teacher caught me. No biggie."

"WHAT?!"

Short chapter, anyways. Should I make this book where Tommy never finds out about the bet or make Tommy find out about the bet from Fuzzy? ->