Turn Back?

Pratik

Nishant didn't react, he just went back to the car. Was he angry? Was he embarrassed? DID HE SOMEHOW TURN STRAIGHT SUDDENLY?

I got back to the car muttering curses under my breath. I sit, shut the car door so hard that Nishant visibly shook out of surprise as if he didn't even notice I was inside the car with him until I shut the door. I push the key into the ignition and start driving.

"Mujhe ghar drop karde." He said in a low voice.

"Tu straight hai?" I ask him bluntly, his eyes dart right at me, he is a bit pissed now but I see shock in his eyes more than anger.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because aisa lagg rha hai ki my kiss turned you into a straight guy."

"You know that's bullsh*t, Pratik... Tujhe sab pata hai..." He said looking away from me, his voice shaky. He rolled the window down and I focused on the road.

Just one problem, I did not know anything. I didn't get what he was saying at all. It is almost like he is the one having a gay freak out instead of me.

We reached his place, nothing else was said in the car. I followed him to his door. "Ghar jaa apne." He said as he was unlocking his door. I ignored him and followed him inside and stood against the door after locking it, he cursed under his breath and turned to look at me.

"We kissed so what?" He snapped at me.

"Oh he speaks! Wow." I clapped to mock him. Not a smart move but he was testing my patience level, he always had tested my patience level ever since I met him. I could feel the anger bubble up, he didn't even bother to switch the lights on. He just wanted me to go, I could tell.

"Its fu**ing easy for you, just a stupid experiment worth ruining our friendship, right?" He turned his gloomy eyes on me and his voice trembled, uncertainty lingered in the twist of his lip.

"What did you-" I lost it.

Nishant

And I was scared- I was so scared that I was scared to even move any parts of my body just so that I could switch the damned lights on. It was only making things worse for me, I could barely see him but he could see me better because I was standing near the lamp shade which I probably forgot to switch off before I left. Yes, I was mad at him. He should have discussed what he felt rather than kissing me out in the public even if that place was pretty secluded but that was irrational. He has never been gay, not even bi-sexual, all he has ever done is kiss some guys which didn't even work for him and now he suddenly he is into me? How is that supposed to make me feel? He isn't taking us seriously, he is treating this like a teenager in love. We are adults and on top of that celebrities, I should have talked to him but I couldn't because my senses got wrecked after that kiss. The first ever sober kiss which he initiated. My mind could only think of him without his clothes on, now I was the freaking teenager so the only way to deal with this like an adult is to let him go back to his place to think and I can also cool myself off, maybe jerk myself off then we both can have a civil conversation about this where we won't lose each other while acting on feelings which suddenly popped up in Pratik's heart. I can't risk losing us.

I said something stupid, I wasn't thinking straight but when I did it was partially the truth. He was acting callously, he was acting with his d*ck not with his mind and putting our friendship aside to go on with this sudden burst of feelings for me.

He was mad. He was so mad when I said what I said. Then the scary part happens, Pratik starts laughing. I can't even see his face properly just his laugh echoing in my house.