Dating

Nishant

"WOW! Congratulations to both of you aao." Simba pulled Pratik into a hug and eventually me too and here I was too stunned to speak. I was just contemplating my future with him but he came like he had it all figured out already.

"Tujhe kaise pata chala hum yaha hoge?" I asked Pratik. Meanwhile his grip over my waist did not loosen even a little.

"Simba called me because he saw me as I was entering my shoot which turned out to be the studio near his shoot!" He was going to continue when Simba interrupted him saying, "and I called him to know his schedule so that the three of us could meet instead of just you and me but tune toh kaha tha tu packed hai full day Pratik?"
"Well, I will be leaving shortly. Thodi der ke liye aaya hu then you both continue." Pratik said and finally he put his hands on the table instead of my waist.

Get yourself together Nishant!

"Wait, I need to take this call, I'll be back in a minute." Simba got out of our sights leaving me and Pratik alone.

"Tu yaha pe kya kar raha hai? Yeh kya bakwas ki tune abhi Simba ke saamne-" and I got interrupted, he pulled me closer with his sheer strength to where he was sitting and I just simply slid closer to him, "You are my boyfriend, yeh baat bkwas kaise hui?"

"Pratik!" I put my finger over his lips to hush him. He caught my hand sealing it to its place. He grinned wickedly and licked my finger, I immediately tried jerking it out but his grip was too strong then he put all of my finger in his mouth and started sucking, moving up and down simulating something else that I would like for him to suck on. I felt hypnotized for a few seconds but I snapped out of it.

I finally get a hold of my sense and take my hand away from him, he is looking at me innocently, "What the f*ck is wrong with you?"

"Okay, I know we should keep this under wraps but at least our friends should know. Nishant this for the best!" He said and I rolled my eyes, "Thik hai but tune shoot chorke yeh announcement karne ki kya zarurat thi Simba ko?"

And people call me dramatic?

"Nahi main tujhe announce karne aaya hu..." He said in the softest voice leaning closer to me.

What?

"I am sorry I left you alone today, mereko itne zyada calls aarhe the I just went out and jab Simba called, it hit me ki main toh tereko hi batana bhul gaya maybe a part of me still treats you casually like you are a very good friend but we are more than that now... You are my boyfriend and I should treat you a little different, right babe?"

DID HE JUST CALL ME-

"We have to take decisions together Pratik tu akele nahi aise sudden announcements nahi kar sakta hai and don't call me babe I will kill you." I said and punched him lightly on his shoulder.

"Okay, ab se aisa hi hoga, I just got a little worried that you would get angry with me and we would start our new journey with a fight. I have a long getting-dumped history so I don't wanna repeat that." He sighed.

"Y-yeah, yeah, I don't know what to-" I think I was tearing up a little since he was giving me literally everything I ever wanted and only dreamt of but could never imagine actually getting. One night and everything changed.

"We are setting boundaries immediately, you give me your schedule, you can have mine too, please don't flirt with either women or men it is just off limits I will punch someone and you will be at fault babe." He said with a straight face.

Unreasonable and annoying Pratik is back. Obviously he wasn't as perfect as I want him to be.
"I don't flirt with anyone." I said the truth.

"Exactly you don't even know you are flirting or if someone is flirting with you. You are taken now ab yeh sab nahi chalega, seedhe tareeke se agreement de mujhe bss." He said in his adamant voice.

I sighed, "Okay, but this is applicable to you too. I don't even know for what you are coming on to me about this when you have women chasing you all the time."

"Don't worry about that! There he is Simba!" He said turning to Simba approaching us.

"Sorry guys, it turned out to be a long call. Anyway, I got so many questions!" Simba said excitedly.

"Nishant will answer all of them! I am off to Punjab to shoot with Akasa so I need to leave now." He announced.

"What? When did this happen?" I asked genuinely suprised and a little annoyed.

"Just today! I will be packing my stuff up and will be gone by evening so miss me!" He said with a smile and I didn't bother to even give him a fake smile. "Haan ab nikal yaha se, do minute ki bkwas karne aya tha." I said and Simba laughed, "Things are pretty much the same between you two."

"Acha tum dono ki pic lete hue jaata hu!" Pratik said Simba asked him to join but he said it would be better for the people to wait a little more for the PraNish reunion. He leaned in and whispered to me as Simba was busy seeing the pictures, "I will whatsapp everything you need to know, I promise. Miss me a little okay?" He kissed my cheek and hugged Simba and in a flash he was gone.

"Let's post the picture!" I said to take my mind off Pratik for once. "Then can we talk about what I just witnessed?" Simba said nudging me and teasing me. "I can't escape this, can I?" I asked and Simba laughed even more. "Kitna hasega Saale muh dard nahi hota tera?" I slapped his back.

"For what it is worth, I am glad ki tu Pratik ko date kar rha hai. I think this will work very well. You two belong together." He said finally without laughing.

Pratik saw my post with Simba he was probably the first one to like it. It was true, he wasn't perfect but he is mine. He wasn't a perfect best friend too but I never thought we could be more... now that we are I think if we try we can make it work!

(Don't forget to vote ✨)