Some Doubts

Pratik

I had sex with a guy. It was twice as difficult as sex with a woman. I loved it equally though but still it was a very different experience.

I thought I was immune to the whole gay-freak-out scenario.

I wasn't.

As soon as the deed was done, we ended up sleeping and cuddling which was nice considering I actually thought Nishant was gonna reject me but once it all happened and I woke up and checked my phone, I saw my whole schedule and it hit me. I couldn't go out of the closet immediately, I would have to keep this completely under the wraps. What makes things more complicated is that Nishant didn't have much scope of working around me so we would be separated most of the time and from my past experience of relationships, I have been dumped for this very reason. I am a workaholic and now I have the reputation of being the ladies' man which is very bankable but at the same time very difficult for any partner to deal with when the relationship is secret and both of us will be busy in our own work schedules. Top all of that with my inexperience of being a bisexual. I was planning on treating this like any other relationship I've had with women but clearly it will be a different experience and I am bound to make mistakes.

I watched him sleep, his long lashes curling beneath his closed eyes, his lips gently parted as the breath passed between them soft and slow. His hair was curling thickly, tousled from his sleep, and I was absent-mindedly smiling, thinking of my fingers entwined in them. Ah, I am gone too deep into this too fast. I didn’t want to part ways. I wanted to stay warm with him in that bed. I already was late, I could cancel today and just spend this day with him but I obviously didn't plan this throughout so well... I didn't wish to wake him but couldn't resist a kiss so I kissed his cheek and started getting ready to leave.

Nishant

I woke up alone.

Not such a nice thing to do after you give speeches on how it is not an experiment.
My phone rang and it was Simba!

"Hey, I am just on my way to reach the place we decided to meet!" I said.

A long sigh followed by a short giggle, "You just woke up, didn't you?"

Simba has super powers, confirmed.

"Yes." I admitted.

"It is okay, I will reach after an hour since I am running late. I expected you to be late anyway I'll be waiting for you there."

***

"So this guy that you are seeing ditched you in the morning after having sex with you at night?" Simba asked and his sly smile never faded a little.

"Yes!" I nodded furiously.

"But this guy also confessed he has feelings for you the same night didn't he?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am sure he has a lot of work today but he should at least call me once. Ek baar call karlene se marr nahi jayega woh!" I said.

"But tu toh marr raha hai uske ek call ke liye tujhe kab pyar hogya itna gehra wala Nishant?" Simba said patting my back.

"Main nahi marr varr raha hu." I said denying the obvious which made Simba laugh louder.

"Milva kabhi apne boyfriend se mujhe bhi kyunki now I am curious altho' I think I know who he is-" and I interrupted him before he could say more, "HOW? IS IT THAT OBVIOUS? NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW SIMBU-"

"There is your reason Nishu, probably he is worried about people knowing toh he might call you up after his work is completely done and tune bola uska first time hai with a guy toh he is taking his time, give him space." He said as calmly as ever.

"Tu itna wise kyu hai!" I said feeling jealous, he was younger than me AND PRATIK.

"That doesn't mean I don't wanna see who your boyfriend is-" and he was interrupted by a familiar voice and I felt a firm grip around my waist, "I am." Pratik said appearing out of nowhere.

(Don't forget to vote!✨✨✨)