New Phase

Pratik

"Toh tum dono ne sign krlia na contract for Khatron?" Prerna casually sipped her tea while my boyfriend squirmed away from me.

Why? I was super comfortable snuggling with him and he was too until Prerna entered the room with her stupid tea and phone. She hasn't even looked up from her phone once to look at us.

I whined, Nishant elbowed me in the ribs.

"Ouch." I glared at him.

"Yeah, Prerna you were saying?" Nishant deflected my glare by talking to Prerna.

Who even cares about Prerna?

"Khatron ke khiladi kar rhe ho na tum dono?" She slammed her phone down dramatically. Nishant almost got scared. My poor baby, I pulled him in my embrace and kissed his shoulder. Thankfully, I wasn't elbowed or punched. "I will slap you if you kiss me anywhere again." Nishant said without looking at me. I shifted away quietly.

There are some you lose, some you win, chill Pratik.

"Yes, we have decided." Nishant said smiling.
"Haan obviously karege." I added.

"Good, You guys will be great!" Prerna said and her phone started ringing. She left without a word.

Annoying.

She should bid my boyfriend a good-bye at least. If I did this with her husband, she would have killed me.

"Sorry about Prerna." I sighed and looked over at Nishant.

"Kyu?" He looked at me with a perplexed expression.

Damn cute.

He pulled my chair along with me closer to his then rolled over to my lap. Now he wants to cuddle, he is lucky that he is cute.

"I know Prerna acts as if nothing changed between us, she doesn't treat you like my boyfriend and-" he interrupted me, "Thank god she doesn't Pratik! I already feel so self-conscious around her, I have never been with any guy who was out in front of his family and I-" now I interrupted him, "Sirf Prerna ko pata hai abhi filhaal, mom ko nahi." He sighed, "Itna bhi bohat hai, I am happy baba and comfortable with this please ab Prerna ko kuch mat bolio apne badhe se muh se."

Interesting choice of words.

"You love my mouth baby, maybe I should-" I squeezed his left a** cheek, "give you a reminder" Nishant stirred slightly and he looked at me with a smirk, "Why are you always so horny?" I encased his stiff shoulders as the other encircled his waist. He started loosening up. "Not my fault that you refuse to work out, you are older than me and tu pura spent ho jata hai ek hi round mein, Daddy here needs more." I took my shirt off in a swift motion. He gasped. Even after all this time, I am still making him gasp. I am winning in life.

"I am never calling you Daddy ever. I don't understand this lingo, kya bkwas hai yeh..." His words trailed off as I ground my hips upward as I pressed him down onto him, unzipped his pants and started rubbing both of us together making him moan in pleasure as the hunger began to build within him. I can make him do anything yet he keeps challenging me, this turns me on more. He straddled me, rocking onto his hard length, he kissed me before saying, "C'mon babe, what are you waiting for?" Heh, not what I wanted to hear but we will get there.

I kissed Nishant harder, keeping his head still in a punishing grip as I plundered his mouth with my tongue. I liked the way he got all submissive whenever I kissed him. His words, his actions nothing matters once I take control. I claimed his mouth, and as I grabbed his wrist, pulled him toward our room. He obeyed without any protest. I used my hands with a little too much forced to spread his thighs wide. Where did our clothes go in a second? No one knows or cares. I quickly started working his hole but it wasn't enough for my man, “More,” he pleaded, digging his fingers into me. I smirked, looked over at his beautiful body under me, a few minutes ago he was complaining why am I always horny? Now look at him. “Just put it in,” he bit out, breathing unsteadily as he looked at my hard d*ck. He watched hungrily as I rolled a condom on my d*ck and then stroked it with my lubed fingers slowly. He moaned just looking at me, I chuckled looking at him struggle. “Relax,” I ordered, with a firm tone. It actually worked—his body had been trained into obeying my commands. God, now I need to take him. He hooked his legs around my hips, He moaned against my mouth, and finally I push into him in one hard thrust. He was so full with me.
He didn't even give me any time “More,” he growled, moving his hips and trying to make me move. This is amusing but I am too horny to make him suffer more. Then, I started moving. F***ing. My hard thrusts that made the mattress shake.

Nishant

Pratik wrapped his hand around my aching c**k and squeezed.

My orgasm slammed into him. I moaned, and Pratik swallowed his moan, his tongue plunging inside of his mouth with every thrust of his hips, f***ing my satisfied body through his orgasm. Vaguely, I was aware of the man on top of me still thrusting, using me to chase his own orgasm, but I couldn’t bring myself to help or do anything at all, still lost to pleasure. Pratik buried his face into my neck, hoarsely whispered my name, and finally went still, shuddering as he spilled into the condom. I breathed deeply, inhaling the scent of sex, and aftershave, and looked over at him. I made up my mind at this point, things between us were just too intense to keep hidden away from family. How long were we going to lie? What if Prerna spilled it by mistake? What if Pratik and I were caught by someone and then our family found out from someone else.

"Pratik, I want to come out to my parents." I said and he gave me the dumbest reply, "Wait, tere gharwalo ko nahi pata you mean?"

"No obviously not, jab main tereko self-conscious wali baat bol rha tha tab tu horny bakwas karne mein busy tha." I elbowed him again knowing he hates to be elbowed.

"Nahi nahi main hi hu tharki tu toh angel hai jisko maine corrupt kia hai!" He smirked and got up. "Nishant I knew tere parents ko humare baare mein nahi pata but I thought they knew you are bi at least."

"Kabhi need nahi padhi, plus last few years I thought I was gonna end up with my best friend since she is a girl it won't matter... Why give them stress about my sexuality if I am not even ending up with a guy." I said, Pratik flinched and looked away. It wasn't just about me, I knew. If I tell my parents, it puts pressure on him to tell his mother too.

"Pratik main jo bhi kar rha hu it is because it has been long due. I am not saying tujhe bhi karna padega, it has been kept secret from my parents for way too long. Now I have someone... Someone permanent, they should know now." I said trying to soften the blow as much as I could.

"You are permanent for me too, let me make that very clear." He said and landed on top of me dramatically.

"Just wait till we are done with KKK? Can you please keep it secret from them till then?" He squeezed my tired body.

"Okay, I won't tell my daddy till then." I smiled at him and he sharply turned his face to me.

"C**k-tease." He rolled his eyes.

[[ Season 2 begins y'all! I am super excited for this story. Don't forget to vote and share with your friends who share similar reading interests. Please please please don't tag Prats or Nish whenever you share my story on whatever platform, I know none of you have done it but just take this as another reminder. ❤️ ]]