They know? they know.

No Pov chapter

Tushar straightened up his shirt and sighed. Taking one last look at the mirror he said, "Keep calm then everything will go fine, new morning, new stunt, fresh start! Don't think of the past." Everything had been quite in the morning, only the bustle of workers and stuntmen around the set as he got out of the vanity van he almost crashed with a man who ran past him, he wouldn't have known who it was but he heard a familiar voice, "Aaaaaah main bepuniyaad hu." Nishant said and Pratik laughed, "Abbey begunaah hota hai, Rajiv ko bol rha tha khud ko hindi nahi ati jaa bey fraud aadmi." Nishant started fake crying, Tushaar standing in the middle of them was not impressed, Rajiv who didn't really understand the meaning of neither bebuniyaad nor begunaah just wanted to cause some drama, "Pratik isko chapal se maar, I'm telling you he is a be-be- besharm baaki words jo bole I don't understand them."
"Gaathiya you are stupid but I like your chappal." Pratik said and took Rajiv's chappal in his hands, before Tushaar could exit the drama, Nishant grabbed his shirt and started hiding behind him. Tushaar looked over at Pratik and he couldn't believe that Pratik and Nishant were actually dating but knowing his friend very well he knew Pratik was everything Nishant dreamt of as his ideal partner. Faizu and Jannat were standing at a considerable distance watching the drama unfold. "Should we stop the fight?" Jannat asked. "We are just here for the tea, sis." He smiled and Jannat didn't really agree but didn't wish to get in between the fight of two boyfriends.

Pratik tried to beat Nishant with Rajiv's slipper as Nishant tried to dodge him hiding behind his friend Tushar and Tushar suddenly felt the pressure of defending his friend but also realized he was caught in between boyfriends and knew it very well that it could easily cause drama. He rolled his eyes and sighed, "This is not what I had in mind for my morning routine." He thought to himself and made an attempt to stop Pratik. Tushar could feel his biceps flex as he held his arm steady, fighting his attempt to push his arm down. They were too close, Pratik was laughing and looking at Nishant over Tushar's shoulder. Tushar unwillingly noted Pratik's features from a close proximity, he had high prominent cheek bones, narrow shaped dark brown eyes with long eyelashes, sunshine made his skin glow pink mixed with gold. Even though Pratik was caught up with looking and playing around with Nishant, Tushar couldn't look away from Pratik's face. Rajiv was cheering for Pratik and Rubina entered the scene and slapped some sense into Rajiv by hitting the back of his head, "Kyu chilla raha hai itni zor se woh bhi kisi aur couple ki fight mein!" This jerked Tushar back to reality, his hands dropped from Pratik's arm, he could not believe he was feeling up Pratik Sehajpal's biceps as he was staring his face. Pratik managed to hit Nishant with the slipper as everyone was distracted, "Yes! I did it." He started running away knowing Nishant would want revenge, "Tu ruk tu toh gaya ab!" Nishant screamed. Nishant ran after Pratik, "You assaulted me, sorry bol nahi toh phir..." Nishant's voice faded so did Pratik's laughter as they ran away from a very confused Tushar.

"Rubina you ruin everything." Rajiv complained. "Damn it Rubina, I had such a good angle and I was gonna record it and blackmail Nishant for getting hit with chappal on his face." Faizu said entering the scene with Jannat who looked annoyed at this revelation by Faizu, "He was like we are here for the tea sis and didn't let me stop them, they both along with Rajiv have been running around the sets since yesterday."

"How sweet, dono pyare hai and they don't disturb others but jab yeh aadmi-" she said jokingly tried choking Rajiv, "yeh aadmi jab bhi involved hota hai tabhi chillam-chilli shuru ho jati hai." Tushar who was still standing with all of them had nothing to say but he realized it would be rude to leave so he just kept smiling politely. "They are pretty open with each other..." Jannat said trying to be discreet. "Well, they should be a little careful since cameras are capturing the fun unscripted moments for a another segment of the show, ab chumma chaati karte hue pakade na jaye!" Faizu laughed and Jannat hit his elbow, Rajiv and Faizu high-fived each other laughing, Rubina casually shook her head to the sides in disagreement, "I have never caught them doing anything of that sort, they are always you know... Playing around, laughing but it's in the way they look at each other. I have been married for long so I know that look." Jannat agreed smiling, "Yes, it is romantic. Hai na Tushar?" She looked over at Tushar only to make him involved in their conversation she felt he was just standing there awkwardly listening since she did this all eyes were now on him, "Sure, I mean I wouldn't have guessed Pratik is bi though unless he talked about in the group. I know Nishant so I knew about him obviously but Pratik... He was a surprise to me." Rajiv narrowed his eyes and said, "Ooh so you are saying it is obvious Nishant would jump Pratik but Pratik reciprocation is not expected, huh?"

Tushar was caught off-guard, he immediately got defensive, "What? No!" Faizu started laughing saying, "Epic." Jannat joined them too this time but with a little bit of restrain, "It is okay, Tushar!" Faizu added, "Yeah it is okay if you think Pratik is too hot to be bi." Rajiv laughed even more, Rubina didn't want to laugh but even she noticed how worked up Tushar was getting at the joke. "I NEVER SAID THAT!"

Chetna entered the scene curiously, "Uhm guys, what's up?"
"Ooh, Chetna tell us, do you think Pratik is too hot to be bi?" Faizu asked her while still laughing with others.
"Huh?" Chetna was caught off-guard but took a moment to sink that question in and with a serious expression she said, "We all pretty much thought he was bi during our show too but later I got to know him and I never saw him taking any interest in men so yes, I was surprised too but I am happy for him." She was not happy they were all laughing at her friend about his sexuality. Rubina noticed Chetna misinterpretating the situation and said, "We are laughing at Tushar finding Pratik hot not at Pratik Chetna darling!" This comment made Rajiv, Jannat and Faizu lose it. The casuality with which she said it made it funnier to them. Tushar was blushing now, Chetna noticed, "oh." That's all she managed to say.

***

"The script is stupid." Pratik said sitting beside Tushar who was talking with Sriti, Nishant joined them and sat too close to Pratik, "Agreed." Nishant said and Faizu joined them and Nishant pushed Pratik to shift a little more. Yet again, Tushar was sitting way too close with Pratik. Chetna came too, standing in front of the group, "Don't you think they are pushing a rivalry between you too?" She pointed at Pratik and Tushar. "Nahi I don't think so." Tushar lied and Pratik immediately said, "Hell yes they are! Bhai woh kya ajeeb sa intro that comparing him and me." Tushar silently appreciated Pratik's honesty but could also see how inexperienced Pratik was, Tushar had been far too long in this industry to know how "real" these reality shows were. Pratik had actually done reality shows which dealt with reality so he could understand why Pratik was shocked. "Tumhara kuch bhi nahi tha, did you guys see what they did to me?" Rajiv said as he entered the scene. "You love the attention Gathiya, baith jaa chup chap." Rajiv rolled his eyes but didn't deny it. Tushar didn't want to look at Pratik's face from such a close proximity again but still looked over at him and said, "Just want to say I didn't like it too." Pratik smiled at him nodding and acknowledging his sincerity. Tushar again couldn't stop looking at him, he marvelled at his pretty pale skin, the beautiful smile he flashed at him but then he caught Pratik holding Nishant's hand and he looked away.

"This is just the starting, they will push us to do more drama just wait and watch our fans flip." Rubina said as she entered the scene.

"Lets focus on the stunts. If we do good in them no amount drama can cause trouble." Pratik declared.

[[ Sooooo Ik this chapter isn't what anyone was expecting but I have this whole thing planned in my head and it will be interesting I promise.😉]]