You're Mine. Calum x Reader Stalkfic

TRIGGER WARNING; BLOOD, VIOLENCE AND OVERALL INSANITY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-Calum's pov-

I watched her through her bedroom window... she looked so...beautiful. I know I had only just met her a few weeks ago but, you can't blame me. If you saw her you too would be put under her captivating spell.

They way she smiles, the way she plays with her hair when she's nervous, all the little things she does, I notice them. I notice everything.

I looked away when she started changing, she was going on a date. But that can't happen. Cause she's mine. All mine... This date is going to be a little more... Interesting... I glanced at the bat on the grass beside me and smiled.

-Time skip/your pov-

I smiled as the doorbell ring, eager to see Luke again. "Just a second!" I shouted as I made sure my outfit looked good. We were bowling so I went for something casual. Rushing to the front door and yanking it open, Luke stood their smirking. "You were checking yourself out weren't you?" You scoffed "Pssshh, no, okay maybe a little" I laughed. He escorted me to his car and we drove to the bowling alley. I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched, maybe even followed...

-Calum's pov again-

That should be me. That SHOULD be me. That should be me. THAT SHOULD BE ME!

It will be me...

Oh Luke you have no idea who you're messing with. A deep chuckle escaped my throat. No idea at all.

-back to your pov-

I cheered as Luke got a strike, eating some of the nachos we ordered. I was starting to get tired, I won the first game and it looks like the luck is on Luke's side this time.

As the game finished Luke wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked out together. "Ugh, Luke, why did you park so far away" I complained as we passed by an alley. Then we heard it, a faint rustle and laughter. And it was close. "Hey! If your trying to scare us that won't work!" Luke shouted out gruffly.

Shadows covered the figure's face as he walked toward us. The gleam of a nearby streetlight revealed his face. "Calum? Why were you trying to scare us, mate?"

"Oh Luke... Poor poor Luke... I'll make sure to seen an invite to your mother..." Calum smiled wide, something off in his eyes.

"An invite for what? You're not making any sense!" Calum stepped closer, swinging his bat up to hit his palm and he held it there.

"Oh don't you know? It's your funeral next week" Calum laughed maniacally as he swung the bat toward us.

"Calum please stop!" I yelled as he swung again, hitting Luke's shoulder. He cried out in pain as he stumped and hunched over. I wanted to run, but I couldn't leave Luke.

I could hear the loud crack as he smashed the bat against Luke's head, the bat literally bursting into pieces. Blood stained Calum's face as a pool of it seeped from Luke's head. I wanted to scream and hide but, my legs didn't want to move.

"Now -Y/n-," he pulled something from his pocket and I turned to run. He grabbed me from behind put something over my mouth, I couldn't breath and soon I passed out.

-----------

My head was reeling, I saw spots of black and my vision was blurred. I knew someone was in front of me, he was talking to himself. "All mine now, no one can hurt you, your with me. If anyone tries I'll kill them." I was in a kitchen. I could see the outline of stove and heard the humming of a fridge. I shook my head to clear my vision, Calum smiled. "Good your awake!"

"Calum," you tried to get up but realized you were tied to a chair "why did you do this?"

"I did it because I love you, -y/n-" he brushed away a tear I didn't even know was there and I jerked back. "Don't touch me!" I hissed. "You murdered my boyfriend! My family is probably worried sick, the cops are, most likely, after you and you did it because you loved me?!"

He nodded "Yeah pretty much..." He grabbed a large knife of of one of counters. "Now... Let's cuddle." He smiled.

"Cause you're mine now"
------

What do you do when you can't sleep? I write creepy fanfics apparently...

So. Calum. Yeah.

I basically thought of this because the other owners and I try to kill each other with feels everyday and I saw a gif *the gif up top* that made Calum look stalkerish.

Lace suggested that I do this so blame her

Peace My chicken nugget homies
-Sam