Part 2: Impregnation

Sally felt drowsy. She couldn't remember what happened. She tried to move but couldn't, her hands and legs were strapped to a cold metal table. She opened her eyes.

She was in a white room. The room was mostly empty. She looked down and saw that she was basically naked, she only had a hospital robe on. She tried to scream but was cut short as the door opened.

It was the boy from campus. The one that was following her.

"No need to be scared" the boy said. His skin was blue and his eyes solid white.

Sally didn't know what to do, she could do nothing but watch.

The boy went to her and injected her with something.

"For the pain" he said. "This will be over soon".

As she began to feel drowsy, she saw as he unbuttoned his shirt to reveal tentacles coming from his abdomen.

"What the hell?" Sally thought, but no words could come out of her mouth.

"We are from Mars, and our people are dying. We need host to breed the next generation of Martians."

Sally was scared, she was a virgin. She didn't even know what to do with a baby.

She tried to say something but one of his tentacles covered her mouth.

"It will be over quick my queen" he said as more tentacles appeared from his waist.

One of the tentacles brushed her exposed privates. Sally jumped from the touch, it felt good.

The tentacles rubbed her and she groaned as she felt herself become wet. The tentacle slowly entered her birth canal, she gasped as she had never felt this before.

She didn't know if to scream or find pleasure in this new sensation.

The boy began to hum.

She saw an egg like shape come from his abdomen and move down his tentacles.

"Is that supposed to go inside of me?" She thought. The egg got closer to her as it pushed its way inside her uterus.

Sally grabbed the side of the table as the egg passed inside her.

The pressure was intense but it felt good, once it passed the canal, she gasped. Her stomach felt tight. It had grown to the size of a deflated football.

The tentacle retracted and the boy stopped humming.

"You are the vessel" he said. "I will be back for the baby in 2 weeks"

Sally was so shocked, she could barely stay awake. Whatever he had injected her with had started to take effect because she felt drowsy.

She dosed off.