Part 6: Birthday wish

As Sally layed on the table looking at the celing, she couln't shake the feeling that she loved being pregnant. She thought about her friends and what they would think. They'd think she's crazy, but if they only knew how good it felt...

The boy walked back into the room, Sally looked up. He had a needle in his hands, "This will help you forget it ever happened...."

"Wait!" Sally yelled, the boy looked at her confused. "What if I don't want to forget?"

The boy stepped back. He looked at her confused.

Sally looked at his tentacles and felt ever so slightly turned on...

"Well..." she mumbled "Today IS my birthday...and I really liked being pregnant..."

The boy stepped closer. "what?"

"Well, usually, on ones birthday, they recieve a gift" she said smiling. She could not believe what she was about to say... "Can you gift me with another baby?"

The boy was at a lost for words, this was the first human he had met who was eager to continue the breeding program.

"You mean, you enjoyed it?" He asked.

She nodded with a grin on her face. The boy was happy! Martians where a dying species, and here is a girl who was eager to repopulate his species.

"Well, I don't see why not" he said as he took of his shirt, revealing his tentacles.

Sally squealed with delight, she could not wait for her belly to be full of alien babies, maybe this time she could have more than one...