Part 7: Babies

As the boy walked closer, Sally asked "What's your name?"

He looked at her.

"Well, since I'm going to carry your baby I would at least like to know your name."

No human had ever asked for his name.

"My name is Adam" he said, as he untied her hands from the table since she was probably not going to run away.

As he did this, one of his tentacles slithered into her, soft at first, then harder as it went farther within her. She closed her eyes, it felt really good. Her now untied hands lifted, she placed one on her breast and another on Adam.

She stroked her nipple softly as Adams tentacle seemed to pulsate. She gasped from the pleasure, and suddenly felt pressure in her opening. The egg was going down his tentacle and was making was its way into her, she loved the feeling. It made her feel full. At the same time, purple liquid made its way inside her, as her belly filled with warm liquid and the egg. She felt her abdomen tighten.

Adam began to remove his tentacle when Sally grabbed it, he looked back at her, shocked.

"More" she said, panting, "I want more babies".

Adam warned her, "We have never, had a host with more than one baby-"

"MORE" she cut him off.

"As you wish my queen", Adam eagerly let out more eggs. Three more to be exact.

The eggs made their way, one by one into Sally's alredy tight abdomen.

At first, she just looked bloated, as if she had eaten a large lunch, but as the eggs made way inside her, her belly expanded to look as if she had swallowed a canteloupe.

Sally screamed in pleasure. "More, please, more".

Adam could not believe it, she wanted more babies? He complied, Mars would be proud of the progress he's made on Earth.

Three more eggs made their way inisde of Sally.

Sally legs were shaking from the pressure but she could not stop it, her belly now full of 7 eggs looked about 6 months pregnant with one baby. Lastly, Adam released the purple liquid inside her, so that the eggs had room to move, and her belly grew one last time, and now looked full term.

He removed his tentacle from Sally's womb, and she felt a shudder of pleasure as he did so.

She felt so heavy, she could barely get up.

She was so tired she closed her eyes. Adam said, "Don't worry my queen, I shall bring you back to your world".

As Sally dosed of, she tought of her friends, and she couln't wait to show them how great this feels.