Part 10: Final Births

"It is time for the birth to comence" Adam said, as he injects Lauren, Marylin and Isabella with a liquid that will commence the contractions.

As they woke up, their bellies began to rumble as the aliens inside began to squirm, ready to be let out.

They yelled out as the babies tentacles began to protrude from their exposed privates.

They squirmed as the tentacles rubbed their clit, as if the babies knew this would stimulate them to orgasms.

All three girls opened their legs wide as more tentacles began to come out, their holes widening to the size of a cucumber...

"Get it out of me!" Isabella said, as her hole was the widest as two babies tried to emerge at the same time. Her belly rippling from the commotion happening within her womb. "I'm going to throw up" she said as Adam reached into her and pulled out the first baby.

She arched her back as the pressure was released, leaving her hole wet as the second babies tentacles emerged from inside her.

"One more to go" Adam said as he slowly pulled the baby out, leaving Isabella feeling sticky and deflated. She panted as her belly began to shrink and the liquid from inside began to ooze out of her wet pussy.

Then Adam went to Marylin and Lauren who were yelling as their own babies began to thrash and turn inside them, leaving painful looking bumps on their already distended bellies.

Adam pulled each baby out as both girls screamed in horror, watching their bellies deflate as Isabella's did, the liquid pouring out of them like a fountain being drained after a blockage.

They all stared, dumbfounded at the babies in Adams hands.

Adam injected them with forget serum and left them asleep, to take them back to Earth after the whole ordeal is over.

***********************************

"My turn" Sally said as Adam injected her with the birthing serum.

She immediately felt the first contraction. The pressure within her was intense.

"Help me release some of this please" she said, looking at Adam with sweat on her brow.

Adam went over and revealed his tentacles, placing one inside her birthing canal, another on her clit and two circling her exposed nipple.

"Mm..yes..." Sally moaned as she pulled at her own hair from the pleasure, widening her legs, letting Adams tentacles make her pussy throb from the fantastic sensation it caused within her. His tentacles sent sparks up her entire body, she could feel him in every pore and she didn't want it to stop.

As Adam removed his tentacle from her birth canal another tentacles came out from within her.

She felt her huge belly ripple as the babies inside moved, ready to be let out. She placed her hands on her tight belly as she felt them slither inside, causing huge bumps that pushed her hands away.

Adam reached in and pulled out the first baby.

Sally was overjoyed. She made that.

"We made this" Adam said. Smiling. This was the first time Sally saw him smile.

She trashed and turned as the next baby let out it's thick tentacles from within her, making her shiver as it lubricated her pussy.

Adam pulled it out, the pressure decreasing as it popped out of her.

"One more" Adam said as Sally breathed hard from the ordeal "Your doing amazing my queen".

Sally smiled. The last babies tentacles seemed to be the thickest as it made it's way outside of her; her pussy widened to fit a whole volleyball as five tentacles protruded from within, one rubbing her clit as she orgasmed hard.

She orgasmed so hard in fact that Adam did not need to remove the baby as it actually expelled from her, leaving a sticky mess of purple fluid in its path.

She panted as she felt a funny sensation coming from within.

"What is happening to me??" Sally said, doubling over.

"As you shall be the queen mother, the children will need milk. Your injection included a serum to help you produce enough for all 7 babies"

"Ughhh" Sally groaned as she felt herself begin to grow in all places.

****

I have two more parts planed as I finish this story. Thank you all for the support! I have many ideas for new stories I hope you all will like. Stay tuned. :)