Part 8: Happy Birthday

Sally's friends made their way inside her dorm. They could see her on her bed, she looked like she was sleeping, facing the wall.

"Do we really have to be here" Lauren said.

"Yes, Lauren, we do" barked Isabella.

"But why, this week was the best week of our lives cause Sally wasn't around", said Marylin.

Sally's friends, altough worried at first, could care less for their friend. They had pretended to be worried but were only truly friends with Sally because they tought she was rich. They know now she was not, but felt obligated to at least sing her Happy Birthday.

"Sally! Sally! Wake up" yelled Isabella. Laren walked up to Sally and gasped, "OMG! Sally is fat!" she yelled.

Sally woke up and as she got up, her belly sloshed around. Her belly was now about 50 pounds heavier! As she turned to her friends they all looked at her with their mouths open.

"Sally, I don't know if you know this, but you look like a fat cow" Marylin remarked, wich made the others laugh.

Sally felt hurt. How could her friends say that?

"We were going to invite you out but it seems you alredy have a couple of baby dadies." Isabelle said. "I guess we can't be friends with you"

"Wait!" Sally said, "Wait, please-"

"No" Isabella yelled, "Don't come near me you fat cunt".

Sally was furious, how could they treat her like this? As the were about to leave, Sally felt something slither out of her womb... it was a tentacle!

The tentacle made its way to Marylin and Lauren.

They screamed as the tentacle made its way to their wombs, it forced its way inside and began to pulsate.

"What are you doing to them you ugly cow!" Said Isabella.

Two eggs made their way from Sally's tentacle into Marylin and Lauren, they screamed as it entered their bodies.

Now Sally was left with 5 babies.

But she was saving the best for last.

She let go of Marylin and Lauren and grabbed Isabella.

"Let go! I knew we should have never been your friends!"

This struck a nerve in Sally, and as two eggs made their way, she forced both at once inside Isabella. Isabella screamed as the pressure of two eggs made their way inside her.

Her perfect little belly now looked bloated.

"What have you done to me!" she yelled as Sally let her go, and her tentacle retracted back inside her.

"Well I can't be the only fat cow on campus, now can I?" Sally said. She looked at Marylin and Lauren, they each had one egg, so you could barely tell...but Isabella, o queen bitch Isabella had two. Her belly looked as if she had eaten two whole apples and her belly button poked out from her pink tank top.

"Don't worry, I still have three in here" Sally remarked as she stroked her own belly that shrunk to that of a 4 month pregnant belly.

As they all passed out from the ordeal, Sally locked the door, she could not let them escape. They would report her to the government and they would all end up on area 51.

Sally called for Adam, he had given her a device in case of an emergency.

After a couple of minutes, Adam arrived.

"What have you done?" He asked. As he looked at the three girls on the floor.

"Well, you said that my body wouldn't be able to wistant so many babies...so I distributed some" she said, a wicked grin on her face.

Adam looked around, "You can't stay here" he said. "I shall take you all to my ship where you shall finish your pregnancies".