Part 12: The End?

Many years later...

The year is now 2070. Sally and Adam have been named king and queen of Mars, with Sally having the highest position of Queen mother to all Martians.

Sally's body has become accustomed to it and can now hold more than before. Her DNA has fused Adam's, and now her body has become bloated and alien-like, the perfect queen breeder.

Together, they have had more than 200 babies, and she's currently carrying 10.

Sally plans to continue getting pregnant until she can physically not carry any more babies, yet she can't do it alone.

Her first-born son, now about 28 years old, is grown and must now have the burden to find a new breeder. Unlike his father, who started his insemination on random human women, he wishes to find a woman like his mother, eager to breed.

"I will not let you down," he said. "I have found a human, a man named Michael... I heard him speak of his wife, Laura. She seems like the perfect host. He said she's been wanting a baby, and he has not been able to comply. I shall go back to him and take this woman as my bride."

"Go, son, continue our legacy and make the next generation of Martians."

Their son was half Martian, half human, and he had the power to transform to look like any human he wished. He transformed to look like this human... Michael.

As he left to Earth, Sally rubbed her tight belly, full of her slithering Martian babies.

She smiled; she was happy.

As their son left for Earth, the Date read:

June 1st, 2070.

**********

Author: Hi! This is the end of the story for now... Their sons journey shall continue in "The Alien within." I hope ya"ll liked it and hope to write more stories soon. :)