Part 3: Growing

Sally woke up. She felt sore down there and could only remember parts of what had happened to her. Was it all a dream?

She looked at her calendar. March 12... MARCH 12??? It had been a week since she last remembered. A week?? What had happened.

She grabbed her phone, she had a couple of missed calls and messages from friends asking where she'd been.

She couldn't believe it. Was it not a dream? Hadn't the boy said he'd be back in two week?

As all of this rushed through her mind she doubled over in pain, her belly felt as it was being stabbed.

She yelled out in pain as she laid back in her chair.

"What is happening to me?" Sally thought.

As the pain grew more intense she laid her hands on her belly and she felt it start to grow.

"Oh no, this can't be happening!" she thought. It wasn't a dream! It was a nightmare!

She leaned back in her chair, her belly began to fill with fluid. She could hear it as if the egg inside of her had began to expand. Her pants felt so tight that she thought they would rip. Her shirt also felt tight as her belly grew to that of a 4 month pregnant woman.

Her yoga pants could wistand the pressure, but the buttons in her shirt began to dig into her belly.

Sally couldn't breathe.

"Pop!" She heard as one of the buttons burst flying into the room. Her belly continued to grow.

"Pop! Pop! Pop!" She heard, as the buttons began to burst one by one leaving her belly exposed.

She felt as if she had swallowed a cantaloupe.

She looked down, she looked about 6 months pregnant! Sally wanted to cry. She wasn't ready to be a mom. As she let out a little whimper her belly grew one last time and her shirt finally burst open, leaving her heavily pregnant belly exposed.

She panted and could not believe what had just happened. She tried to get up but felt very heavy, about 20 pounds heavier. This egg seamed to weigh more than a human baby.

Sally held herself.

She grabbed her phone and texted everyone that she was fine.

What was she going to do??

Well she needed to buy new clothes that's for sure.

She finally got up and grabbed an xl shirt she had that she used as a pajama.

She struggle to put it on but at last it fit and covered her huge bump.

She grabbed a hat and sunglasses to hide herself, what would her friends think if they saw her like this? They'd thinks she was a freak. They were alredy mean to Sally, she didn't want more reasons for them to pick on her.

She headed out. Unsure of what to do.