Part 11: Mom Bod (From space!)

"What do you mean, queen mother?" Sally groaned as the purple liquid finished coming out of her, leaving her with her original body, yet a weird feeling all around.

"As you said you were interested in continuing with the program, you shall become my wife and I injected you with a serum that will turn you into the perfect breeding hybrid for our children of Mars" Adam said. "I will return soon, I must take Lauren, Marylin, and Isabella back to Earth. Your transformation will soon begin. "

He took the girls one by one and put the babies in another room as Sally was left alone in the white room.

The tingling became pleasurable. Sally moaned as she felt her clit tingle from the lightest touch. She rubbed herself as she imagined herself full of Adams tentacle babies. She rubbed her flat belly and wished it was full, full of liquid, slimming inside her like the babies had squirmed, in the sweet purple liquid. How would she feed them? She only had two breasts?

As the serum began to take effect, Sally doubled over as she felt a rushing liquid fill her womb; her flat stomach now had a pouch. It looked like a deflated football as it began to grow tighter.

The liquid was not only going to her abdomen, though, as she felt her ass and thighs begin to fill up. They grew, slowly at first, as her once small butt grew warm with fat. She moaned as she leaned back, grabbing her inflating buttocks, one hand on each, rubbing herself as they each grew to the size of a basketball. She felt herself be lifted higher as the cushion of her now huge butt lifted her over the table, her thighs followed soon after.

As the space between them closed and her thighs now touched, They grew to the size of hams to accommodate the butt to thighs ratio. She could see her lower body begin to fill with cellulite as the fat continued to fill her legs and butt. Her hips widened to fit all the babies that would soon come as she imagined herself full of Adams seed.

As she rubbed herself, her breast began to tingle. She rubbed her nipples in circles as she felt a new pair of breasts grow underneath. She competely laid down, letting her breast fall on her as she tried to rub all four of them, except there weren't only four, she had grown an extra 5 breast, with a total of 7 now, one for each of her babies. They were still small, though.

She felt a rush of warm liquid as her breast began to inflate with the purple liquid Adam had fed their first baby. She saw as her skin turned blue, just like Adam's, as her breast filled up. They felt so tight as they grew from a small A cup to triple D cup each.

She moaned, squeezing the ones she could reach. Although they were tight, they felt so soft and tender, full of milk for her babies. Warm purple milk. They continued to grow, and so did her arms as her once toned arms now sagged from the fat pilling up on her.

Her breast felt ready to burst as they filled to F cups, full and tight with milk. She could see her now purple veins straining on her breast as she tried to squeeze to release some of the pressure.

She squeezed as hard as she could as warm milk spilled out of her tender breast, it fell on her and she rubbed it all over as her once petite body, that was now a giant breeding machine.

She continued to squeeze her breast as the milk fell on her sausage thighs and giant fat butt. Her belly now full of fat and liquid for her future babies, her hips wide to accomodate for them, her arms large and fat to carry them, her breast, now 7 in total, tight and full of milk for all her babies.

She rubbed herself; she couldn't wait to be pregnant. She felt like a fat cow, being stuffed for breeding, and she loved it; she  could not wait for Adam to see her now alien like body. No one on Earth would be able to recognize this giant blue monstrosity of a queen.

*****************************

Adam returned to see Sally, now huge as her body had grown in all places. She could barely move since she had gained so much weight. And she was about to gain some more.

"You look perfect," Adam said as he rubbed her belly. "You shall be the perfect queen, and you shall help us repopulate our species. We shall be completely at your service. Is there anything you would like, my queen?"

Sally smiled; she knew exactly what she wanted. "I want more babies. I want to be pregnant forever. Fill me up with your eggs, Adam. I shall be your queen, and I shall breed for as long as I can. I love you, fill me up, fill me up is my wish."

Adam removed his clothes to reveal his tentacles as two of them stuffed themselves deep inside her. She gasped from the pleasure. They bevan to throb as eggs began to make way inside her, filling her up nice and stuffed.

She groaned, squeezing her breast as milk fell to lubricate her. Adams other tentacles rubbing her all over as she giggled in pleasure.

Her belly began to expand as the eggs made way one by one, her belly growing to the size of full term with octuplets. She rubbed herself as her belly jiggled from all the eggs swimming inside. As Adam finished, filling her up with even more liquid.

She felt as if she was ready to burst as her belly became so distended she could not see past herself and she could definitely not walk.

"Do not worry dear, you shall never need to walk again as we shall bring you everything you need. You are our perfect breeding machine. Our queen mother."

Sally smiled as she felt her babies inside; she could not wait to meet em.

Adam brought out her previous babies and placed one on each breast as they began to bite hard on her nipples. Sucking out the milk. She orgasmed as the pleasure was unbearable.

Adam looked on with awe, as his soon to be wife and queen mother was full of his babies.

She is going to be the perfect queen of Mars.