3

The next day, I was doing my daily activities as usual. I went to my dance studio and stopped by the mini coffee shop next to it to buy my morning coffee. And just like any other day, I enjoyed my morning coffee with Lisa, my dance colleague and best friend. 

We were standing at the bar table outside the coffee shop, having a little chat while waiting for our practice time to start. 

"So how was the wedding last weekend?" Lisa asked me while sipping on her hot coffee. She knew that I went to my ex's wedding, to flaunt myself and take revenge on my ex. 

"I fucked," I said, blowing on the hot coffee cup on my hand. 

"What?!" She glared at me.

"Geez girl, what happened? Did you cry over him at the wedding? You got humiliated?" She asked worriedly, "Aish, I've told you it was a bad idea to come alone to his wedding!"

"Chill, girl!" I chuckled at her abrupt reaction. 

"I mean… I literally fucked with someone from the wedding," I said, "More correctly, I fucked with the bride's cousin on that wedding night," I said again, grinning at Lisa who choked on her drink upon hearing what I just said. 

"Ugh– ugh– what?!" She glared at me, trying to process what I just said, "What?! How?! Okay, spill all the details for me, I'm all ears." She put her coffee cup on the table, brushed her platinum short hair back behind her ears, so ready to hear my story. 

So I told her everything about last night, skipping some too intimate little details of course, but I told her how I met the piano guy until how I ended up on his bed. 

"Aye girl… So you got a bootylicious night, that explains all that grins on your face." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at me after hearing all my story.

"Good for you then, who needs that asshole anymore, huh? He can get rotten in his marriage life while you're here shining brightly with your freedom!" She said, referring to my ex boyfriend, while I laughed amusedly at her words. 

"So tell me, is this cousin a hottie?" Lisa asked again when our laugh subsided. 

"Well actually–"

"Hey, the Gesualdo girl! What are you doing here?"

Suddenly I heard a voice cutting my words. The voice that I knew before. 

I looked behind me, and there he was, the piano guy, standing in his black hoodie and jeans with his gummy smile, smiling at me. 

"...Piano guy?" I was stunned, couldn't believe what I saw. 

How come I met him again? And here, from any other place? 

"Is this that piano guy? The cousin?" Lisa whispered at me while checking him out. 

"Oh, so you guys already talked about me." He smirked cockyly, making me roll my eyes at him. 

"What are you doing here? How come you are here?" I asked him. 

"Well, my workplace is across the street," He said, pointing at a music school and studio right across the coffee shop, MIN Studio, "And this place is where I got my regular coffee everyday," He said again, "What about you?"

"My dance studio is right beside here," I said, pointing at the studio next door. 

"Oh, great," He said, looking at the direction, "Guess I'll see you around, then?"

He winked and smirked at me, and waved a little goodbye to Lisa before going inside the shop to grab his coffee, leaving me and my friend behind. 

"Aish, he's such a hottie!" Lisa squeaked beside me, squeezing my arms while looking at his back, engrossed with his charm. 

"Well… I guess he is?"

***