8

Yoongi and I were having our late dinner together with lots of chat, mostly about my excitement for my upcoming performance with J-Hope. Being the good friend he was, he listened to my babble patiently, not forgetting to also praise my achievement. He told me about his day as well, about his upcoming piano recital for his students. 

Getting to know each other more, we also talked about our families and hometown. 

"So you live alone here, your parents back in Busan?" He asked after hearing my stories about my family. 

I nodded at him while munching my food. 

"In my lovely little apartment. It's actually quite far from here, closer to my previous dance studio." I added, "What about you?"

"Me too, my family are back in Daegu," He said, mentioning his hometown. 

"But my apartment is near here, can be reached by foot. And I'm not alone, I live with Holly," He said again. 

"Oh, your roommate?"

"My son," He said as he took out his phone and showed me his screen wallpaper. 

A picture of a very cute poodle-toy dog with curly brown fur. 

"Aww, he's so cute!" I took his phone, looking at the picture excitedly. I always had a soft spot for dogs. 

"You like dogs?" He asked. 

"I do, but too bad my apartment doesn't allow any pets," I told him, "I wish I can have a dog too someday," I added. 

We continued our dinner with Yoongi showing me some more pictures of Holly on his phone. He surely loved his dog so much, there were lots and lots of pictures and videos of Holly on it. 

The night was getting late, and I thought it was time to go home. 

"Let's get back home. I've finished my eating," I said to Yoongi, stretching my hands up in the air, my body felt a bit sore from too much practising. 

"What? But you're not finished yet?" He said as he pointed to my bowl with half a portion of rice still in it. 

"Nah, I can't eat too much, I had to maintain my weight until the concert day," I said, honestly a bit worried about Yoongi's comment before about me being quite heavy. 

He stared at me with his widened eyes. 

"Geez girl, you're thinking about what I've said earlier? I was just joking! You're as light as a feather, I can easily carry you with one hand," He said, "Now finish your food or you can get sick! You practice all day and not eat enough, don't be silly!" He scolded me, adding more dishes to my bowl, and waited for me to finish it all. 

After he made sure that I had eaten every single food in my bowl, we then left the restaurant and walked back home. We walked together as my way to the MRT station was also the same way to his apartment. 

"Here is my place," Yoongi said, stopping in front of an apartment building complex. 

"Okay then good night, see you tomorrow Yoongi," I bid my goodbye, going to continue my walk to the MRT station to get back home. 

"Hey wait," He called me, "Umm, you wanna come by, meet and play with Holly for a while? And after that I can drive you back home with my car. It's already late, kinda dangerous for you to walk alone at this time," He said concernedly. 

The mention of Holly caught my excitement. Of course I wanted to meet his dog! Couldn't wait to cuddle that cute little creature. 

"Sure," I said as I followed him into his apartment building, going straight to his unit. 

As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by a cute little dog who jumped at him and kept barking, making Yoongi's face light up. He carried Holly inside the apartment, as the dog kept licking Yoongi's face. He laughed at Holly's action, it was a really cute thing to see. 

Both the owner and the pet were really cute. Yoongi with his nonstop gummy smile and Holly with his every little movements.

"Hey Holly, meet my friend, Ara," Yoongi said to Holly, taking him down from his hug. 

"Hi Holly, nice to meet you!" I said to Holly, who quickly jumped at me, now barking at me with excitement while wiggling his tail. 

"He already likes you," Yoongi smiled at both of us, walking to his pantry. 

"Make yourself at home, I'll get you some drink," He told me, leaving me there in the living room, playing with Holly. 

I stayed at his place for a while, we both played and cuddled with his super active dog. Seems like the excitement of seeing a new person made Holly get on his full-energy mode. And it was almost midnight when I finally reached home, delivered by Yoongi as he promised before. 

***