15

I threw myself on the HYBE's dance studio floor as I was trying to catch my breath. My morning rehearsal with J-Hope had just finished and now I'm exhausted. I got a half an hour break before we started the rehearsal again with the other BTS members. 

I saw the other dancers started to come, and also Lisa who plopped herself on the floor, sitting next to me. 

"Hey girl, wassup?" She greeted me with a big smile, it looked like the birthday girl had a blast last night. 

I glanced at her, still trying to compose my breath. 

"I fucked," I said shortly. 

"You fucked your rehearsal with J-Hope?!" She glared at me in shock, "How come?! Your practice was perfect?!" She asked me in total confusion with a panicked look in her eyes. 

"No, no, not that," I said as I tried to calm her down. 

"I mean, I literally fucked with Yoongi last night, and now my mind is fucked up," I explained to her. 

Lisa rolled her eyes and let out a sigh of relief. 

"Geez girl, you almost got me a heart attack!" She smacked my arm hard. 

"Okay, what happened? I mean with your mind, I don't wanna know the details between you and Yoongi," She asked, ready to hear my rant. 

So I told her about last night. About the difference between the first time I slept with Yoongi and this second one. How Yoongi treated me differently, and the feelings that I felt because of it. 

"... And this morning, he woke me up so I won't get late for the rehearsal, and even made some breakfast for us before bidding his goodbye. He didn't even mention anything about last night? He acted normal as if nothing happened. Geez Lisa, what does it mean? He really made me go crazy!" I ended my rant with a loud sigh, looking at my best friend hopelessly. 

"It means I love you. You guys sounded like a cute couple already, I don't see the problem here?" Lisa asked me back blatantly. 

I gave her my 'bitch, duh' look. This girl wasn't helping at all. 

"I think I'm falling for him, Lisa. But you know he's a total anti-romantic, right?" I said, reminding her about what I had told her the other day before. 

Yes, I had been gossiping about Yoongi with Lisa. Didn't we all do the same with our best friend? You better not judge me. 

"Well, but from what I saw at the party last night, he's totally head over heels for you." Lisa smirked at me teasingly. 

I just rolled my eyes at her, didn't get what she said. 

"How come? I saw him flirting with a pretty girl at the bar last night," I told her. 

"Oh, that." Lisa chuckled at my words, "She's Jennie, my friend. Yes, she tried to hook up with Yoongi last night, but got rejected. She was really pissed about that, never been rejected by any guy before," She explained. 

"And geez, girl! Yoongi totally couldn't take his eyes off you! Don't you know that? Especially when you got all heated with Jungkook yesterday." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows at me cheekily and smiled meaningfully, "I even felt his cold stare darted from the bar corner," She said again exaggeratedly. 

"Really?" I asked her, unsure, "You don't think he just thinks of me as his one night stand partner?" 

"Wake up, Ara! He's totally into you. Maybe he doesn't realize it yet, but he will soon," Lisa said reassuringly. 

"He's no longer an anti-romantic for you," She said again, ending the discussion between us. 

I sat there with a frown, thinking about what Lisa just said. 

Could it be true that Yoongi also had feelings for me? 
That I might have turned him into a Mr. Romantic? 

***