9

hey where are you? 

still on my way there
i woke up late
hehe

🙄

i'm not far
wait for me
'kay? 

alright
but treat me lunch today! 
for your lateness
i'll be waiting at the coffee shop
near the main lobby
meet me there

alright baby girl
😎

I rolled my eyes at Yoongi's last message, and put my phone back in my bag. 

Today Yoongi asked me to accompany him to the mall as he needed to buy some music stuff for his studio. But as he came late, so here I was, walking to the coffee shop in front of me while waiting alone for him. 

I ordered my coffee from the counter and sat at the corner table. The shop wasn't too busy, making it a nice place to spend my waiting time for Yoongi. 

I was looking down, checking on my phone, when I heard someone call me. 

"Ara?"

I looked up, and there was the least person I expected to see, standing there in front of me. 

My ex boyfriend. 

"Ara? Long time no see… It's so good to see you again!" He said, getting too excited to see me, in my opinion. 

He sat at the chair in front of me, without any bother to ask for my permission. I just sat there, saying nothing. 

"How are you?" He gave me his wide smile. 

"Great. Never been better," I answered briefly. 

"Indeed you look great. You're getting prettier than the last time I remember–"

"What do you want?" I cut his words, I didn't need to hear his nonsense bullshit. 

"Aww, don't be so rude. I know we have histories, but can't we talk as friends?" He looked a bit taken aback, "I kinda miss you, you know. Don't you miss me?" He leaned closer to me, giving me his seductive look. 

"Nah, never."

"Oh come on, I know you still like me. That's why you came to my wedding with that sultry look, you tried to get me back." He scoffed. 

"You were so sexy that day, that red satin dress… Geez, how I wished to ruin you instead of my wife that night, I miss your body so much," He whispered nastily to me, still trying to seduce me. 

At this point, I just got so disgusted at him, felt like I wanted to spit on his face.

This guy here had dumped me before, having a pregnant wife, and now shamelessly thinking that I was still not over him? Crazy. 

"Fuck you. And wake up from your imagination, your preggo wife's waiting." I snorted at him, darting him with my cold stare. 

"Aish, forget about her. It's about you and me now." He still tried to get me, now shamelessly taking my hands on the table, holding them tight. 

"Come on babe, we can have so much fun like we had before."

"Let me go!" I snapped and tried to pull my wrist from his tight grip. He was so strong, I struggled to get out of his grip. 

"You heard her, right? Let her go."

I heard a cold voice saying. 

Yoongi. 

He started coldly at my ex boyfriend, I could see his jaw clenched. 

"What the fuck, who are you? It's none of your business!" My ex snapped at him, but Yoongi didn't even flinch a little. He just raised one of his eyebrows at him, giving him a 'you really wanna do this?' look. 

"Wait… I know you, you kinda look familiar…" My ex said again, trying to remember something, "You're–"

"Min Yoongi. Your wife's cousin."

And as soon as he heard that, my ex suddenly stood up from his seat, giving me and Yoongi a pissed look. He glared at me before finally letting go of my hand. 

"You two enjoy your day," He said, purposely brushing his shoulder hard with Yoongi's, walking away leaving my table behind. 

Asshole. 

"Geez, you came at the right time. Thanks." I sighed at Yoongi that was now sitting in front of me. 

"That guys is so fucked up, think he can get me back with all those nasty bullshit that he said." I rolled my eyes while rubbing on my wrist that still felt a bit hurt. 

"You okay?" Yoongi asked, looking at my move. 

"I'm okay. I feel a bit pity for your cousin, though," I said again, "Getting all pregnant while her husband is busy flirting around."

"Aish, that asshole!" Yoongi sighed while leaning back in his chair, "Your ex is really a scumbag, even though I can't fully blame him for wanting you back. My cousin is such a pain in the ass, though, pretty but so selfish and spoiled. I wonder how come he dumped you for her. You're much better than her."

Oh wow, I felt flattered at his words. Was he just indirectly flattering me? 

"Aww, did you just indirectly compliment me? What, you finally have a thing for me now?" I asked teasingly at him, wiggling my eyebrows playfully. 

"Aish… No, I'm just spitting facts here, of course you're better than that brat," He said, looking annoyedly at my amused face, "Don't get me wrong, I don't have any feelings for you. Told you before that I'm not into romantic things," He said again. 

"Aish, so cold." I pouted at him, "So, no relationship?"

"Nope. It's all bullshit," He answered firmly. 

"And why is that, Mr. Anti Romantic?" I asked him, leaning closer to the table between us, ready to interrogate him. 

"I've seen enough. Parent's divorce and lots of my friends are cheating or got cheated on. Not to mention your own experience with your jerk ex." He sighed, taking his arm behind his head, "Love is such a hallucional thing, it's just an illusion from our raging hormones."

"But still, true love does exist, right? You just haven't met the right one, I guess." I shrugged at him.

"Hmm… maybe. But still, I don't think I need one. Why love if it ends up just hurting myself." He shrugged back at me. 

"Don't you wanna give it a chance?" I still insisted. 

"Nope, thanks. Being cheated twice by my ex girlfriend and ex best friend are enough for me. I prefer a relationship with myself."

"What about friends with benefits?"

"Umm, no. Friends with benefits can be complicated sometimes, I prefer one night stands." He grinned at me, "Simple and convenient."

So this guy here was really anti-romantic.

What a pity.

I was sure if he wanted to give a chance to himself, there would be lots of girls who wanted to be with him. He was such a nice guy and he got the look too. 

"You're done with your coffee?" He asked, snapping me from my thoughts. 

I nodded and he quickly stood up. 

"Let's go then," He said as he waited for me to gather my stuff, and walked together out of the coffee shop. 

***