Chapter One: The Mansion

I had finally arrived at the masion while it was raining. I quickly got to the front doors. I was really nervous. My Family had died from a disease and the last thing that my mother told me, was to come here, to the mansion. I took a deep breath and knocked at the door. It opened slowly by itself but it didn't bother me so I walked in. Once I walked in the door slammed behind me.

"Hello, is anybody here?"

There was no answer, I waited for a couple of minutes. then I felt a tap on my shoulder I gasped and took two steps back and turned around to see who it was. It was a blonde girl with red eyes.

"Hello my name is Yui what's your and Im sorry if I scared you."

"O you didn't scare me you just startled me that's all but my is Victoria, Victoria Fullmoon nice to meet you Yui, do you live here?"

"Yes and nice to meet you too Victoria but may I ask what you are doing here?"

"O well my mother said to come here to this place It was the last thing she wrote me then she died."

"Ok then we just have to tell-" but she was cut off by a guy with glasses

"What's going on here Yui?" he said.

"Reiji we were just going to talk to you."

"Really now and what did you want to talk about?" he said in a seriour tone.

"We have a new guest."

"Do we now?"

"Yes, her mother wrote to her when she died and said to come here."

"Who is your mother?"

"Her mane is Eizabella Rose Fullmoon."

"What is your name?"

"Victoria Fullmoon."

"What's all the commotion for Reiji and why do I smell a mortal here?" Another guy said. he had red hair and green eyes. then I saw four more boys come in. One of them had a hat, red hair, and green eyes I think there twins. The second one had purple hair, gry eyes and a teddy bear.

The third one was laying on the couch, he had orange hair with Blue eye that I could seriously barely make out. The last guy had a light pink hair that looked white with red eyes. I thought he looked cute out of all of them.

"Pancake can you explain to me what's going on?" he guy that didn't have a hat on him said.

"She said that her mother sent her to this house when she died."Yui said.

Yui's POV

I couldn't tell Victoria that were vampire yet but somehow I had a familiar feeling that I had but I couldn't put my finger in it. But I started to feel that only half of her is mortal but the other side I can't tell, I looked at Reiji to see what was this feeling inside of her if he knew but he just gave me look that meant he didn't know.

I started to feel myself getting a little out of control I started to get thirsty. I could smell her blood even through her skin. Kayato looked at me wanting to control myself. I only learned how to control myself infront of vampires but not humans.

"Come on pancake lets get some fresh air." Ayato said putting a hand on my shoulder, I placed my hand over it.

"Ya lets go."

Your POV

'I wonder what's wrong with her?' I thought

"Can I see the letter your mother sent you Ms.?" Reiji said.

"Ya sure, here you go." I say as I get my letter out of my pocket and handed it to him. He scanned and cleared his throat.

"Yea well it seems that she's right and please control yourselves when she's here and also treat her with respect, Ok. Now introdue yourselves." he said.

"Hello little bit**, my name is Laito." the guy with the hat said.

"Hi my name is Kanato, Hey hello Teddy." The guy with purple hair said with his teddy bear.

Hey, the name's Subaru." The guy that had light pink hair said " And the guy that is laying on the couch is shu." he also said, I looked over to the guy in the orange hair.

"The guy that left with Yui is Ayato." Laito said.

"I formally apoigize for not indroducing myself sooner my name is Reiji." he said.

"Well Im pressured to meet you all." I say. "Not to me self centered or anything but can one of you show me to my room?" I said not trying to be cold hearted.

"Well at least you have some manners than Yui did when she was came here but first there are some rules you need dto follow." Reiji said.

"And what are those rules that I need to follow?"

"First: Don't run away if your going to live here if not then get out.

Second: If you do run away then will no choice but to kill you.

Third Ask permision if you have to go to the grocery store and you will have to take one of us with you."

"Is that all?"

"Yes or would you like more rules like 'you need someone to sleep with you so you won't escape.'

"You make it sound like sexual harrasment." I say putting an eyebrow up.

Reiji ignorned the last part of what I said.

"Subaru show Ms.Fullmoon to her room."

"WHAT!! BUT WHY ME!!" Subaru said.

'Ouch that hurt.' I said to myself feeling alittle pain in my heart.

"Don't argue with me Subaru." Reiji said giving Subaru a glare.

"Fine, come on" he said. I followed.

Once we got to my room... Subaru suddenly got my neck and slammed me to the wall for some how his hands felt cold.

"What...are...you...doing...Subaru? Your... hurting me." I was trying to take his hands of me but he was stronger then I was.

"Are you afraid of me?"

I didn't answer.

"I knew it-" but before he could say anything else I interrupted.

"No, Im not." I said calmly.

I was suprised that I was able to say that in one piece while he was still choking me. When I looked at Subaru's face I saw that he was suprised about my answer I gave him. He then backed up and I fainted. The last thing I saw was Subaru going towards me and everything went black.