Changed?

Sabaru's POV

I'm following Yui and Ayato after what Yui blurted out I'm determined to find her now I don't know why but I don't care right now. I just heard someone's faint scream coming from northwest of where I am, quickly I ran through that direction as fast as my inhuman speed can take me.

I came across to this old tower, I saw mortal men guarding it.

"Sabaru? I thought you were back at the house?" I heard Yui say.

"I was" it was the only thing I said.

Your POV

It's been so many weeks that I lost count but that doesn't matter anymore cause today it's all coming to an end. I haven't seen broad daylight in what seems like forever. I couldn't see myself because it was dark only some candles and torches but I probably look horrible but I don't care.

"It's time" Carlos said.

"Yea yea I know jeez just get these stupid chains off me" I said coldly. My warm and kind heart turned into cold-hearted ,non - emotional and might I add badass girl. I'm not like the old Victoria anymore I'm a new and improved Victoria now.

"Stop giving me orders" he growled.

I just rolled my eyes "Tck does it look like I care god your so stupid"

"Say that again and you'll be sorry" he growled again.

"Aww is he growling like a dog how cute" I said in a baby voice.

"That's it" he pulled out his knife and cut my cheek.

I stood their motionless I took it like it was nothing, I let the blood flow down my cheek and into my lap.

Sabaru's POV

I smell... blood I took a good whiff of it and realized it was Victoria's blood I looked at Yui and Ayato. We nodded at the same time and went charging to the tower.

??? POV

Finally the day as arrived and I'll finally get to see my beloved again. I saw Carlos carrying the girl in his shoulders.

"Bring her to me" I said

He nodded and put her in my arms.

"It's time, It's time for you to awaken my beloved....sister."

(Sorry it's short guys I did it so that the next chapter will be longer and exciting)