Night School

Your POV

Laito?

"What are you doing?!"

"Can't you see I want to suck your blood?"

"No get away from me!!" I tried to get away but I couldn't since there vampires they were way stronger than me.

I was about to be biten when Reiji found us.

"What are you doing Laito?"

"Nothing"

"You know we are not suppose to do that in school." he turns to me. "Come on Victoria before the other class starts."

"Ya ok"

*****Time Skips*****

When we got home I changed into comfortable clothes and went outside to take a walk and explore more of the area and then I came across this garden of roses.

"It looks beautiful" I started to walk into the roses and smelled them I tried to pick one up but then ended up getting stabbed by a thorn 'I'm so stupid' I said to myself. I saw my blood flowing through my hand and on to the floor.

"What are you doing here?"

I turned to see who it is and it turns out that it is Sabaru. He was waiting for an answer though.

"Just walking around why?" I said.

The next I know with in a blink of an eye he came up to me our faces were only few inches away, I started hearing my heart beat getting loud I thought he could hear it.

"Why you getting so nervous I can hear your heart beat." He said.

"W..well y..you are t..to close." I say trying to push him back but I couldn't I tried stepping back but he just grabbed my waist, I started to feel my face heating up.

"And why are you blushing?"

"Because your getting to close have you ever heard of 'personal space'?!" I managed on saying that in one piece in an half yelling voice.

He looked kind of surprised by my up turn of action, He let go of me and I started to turn the other direction and walk away when Sabaru grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want Sabaru?" I said coldly.

He said nothing, he pulled me towards him into the position we were in just a few minutes ago. He then put his head in my neck and I started to feel a sharp pain in my neck. It toke a few seconds to realize what he is doing.

"No Sabaru I feel faint right now."

"Shut up" was all he said.

"I'm serious Sabaru I might faint any second n.. now...." I started feeling weak and last thing I know..... I black out.