Vampire

Subaru's POV

I was surprised by the answer she gave me but I saw her faint and quickly caught her leaving her on my arm I stared at her and looked at her face to see every feature of her. Her eyes are blue like the ocean. Her hair is dark blue on her head then it starts to get lighter once it reaches her ends.

She looks kind of cute but I can't fall in love with a mortal cause I'm a vampire and that doesn't mix but her blood it tastes better then Yui's and instead of being afraid like Yui she didn't get scared at all even if we're vampires. I carried her bridal style to her bed and laid her gently and I left. Looking back and closed the door.

♢♢♢♢In The Morning♢♢♢♢

Your POV

I woke up by the gentle rays of sunlight. I stood up and tried thinking about what happened last night but I then saw a uniform.

"Hmm what's this?" I looked at it and it looked like a school uniform. Then I heard the door swang open it was Yui.

"Good Morning Victoria." She said.

"Good morning, what's this uniform for?"

"O you are going to attend night school like the rest of us."

"Hmm well ok then I will save it for this night than."

"Ok well see you later."

"Ok then."

Once she left I sighed.

"Great now I have to attend school at. night." I said to myself. After that I changed, I wore a black shirt that said 'I bit you cause I love you' with small vampire fangs on the word 'love' with jeans and black shoes.

I walked out of my room and wondered around the big house. While I was walking through the hallway the last thing I know was being pined to the wall when I looked to see who its was and it was....