Jealous

Subaru's POV

I toke her back to her room. 'Jeez when will she stop fainting like that it's getting annoying." I was about to walk away when I heard her started to mumble "Sabaru... I.... think... your...cu..." I heard her say but she didn't finish the sentence I started to think about what she said..... she must thinking that I'm cruel for something well I don't care anyways.

Your POV

I woke up in my bed AGAIN!! but I didn't care. I looked at the clock and saw that it is time to eat dinner. I got dressed and went down to the dinning room and I am just in time to eat cause I saw all of the brothers come and sit down. I sat down as well and waited for my food.

~~~~~~After Eating~~~~~~

I finished eating and went to my room and decided to take a bath so I got some fresh towels gosh there warm I smile to myself as I turn on the hot water, steam began to fill the air fogging the mirror quickly.

I touch the mirror my hand feel slightly wet as I wipe the mirror, looking at my reflection I let out a sigh "god I look tired."

Hearing a splash behind me to find shu laying the bath his clothes drenched. I walk toward him.

"Shu what the hell are you doing in my bath tub?!"

"Shut up your to loud"

I started to get annoyed "whatever just answer my question" I said calming down.

"I wanted to take a bath"

"Ok I see your point but why MY BATHROOM!!"

"First of all I can do whatever I want because this is my house on the other hand you just got here so don't made me angry."

"Tch, whatever" I say rolling my eyes.

"You want a try me?"

"I dare you"

"But first...." I saw Shu grab my wrist and pull me into the tub with him.

"HEY WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!" I yelled at him.

"Punishment for yelling" As he said that... He went to my next and I started to feel pain. It was the opposite from where Sabaru bit me.

"No... stop Shu"

"Your blood Why did someone claim you now?" He said as he looked at the other side of my neck. "I guess they did. Who is it. Wait no let me guess was it Laito or Ayato."

"Um no and why do you care?"

"Don't make me laugh. For me mortals are food and in case you don't know we're..." but I cut him off.

"Vampires I know"

"You don't look surprised at all not even scared one bit. Your the first to react like this." He said in an somewhat amused .

"Well I guess I'm one of a kind"

He smirked "I guess guess you are"

"But can you GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM!!"

"Fine" Once shu got out leaving a little puddle behind before he left with in a blind of an eye. I sighed.

After I finished my bath I went to my room and changed into my pajamas I turned to my bed and saw Sabaru standing.

I groaned "What do you want Sabaru?" I say started to get annoyed by him.

"You know what I want" He said

The next thing I know he was standing right in front of me.

"I feel tired right now"

"Tch, your always tired" He says while pinning me to the wall. As I waited for pain on my neck to start but it didn't I looked at Subaru. "Who bit you?" He said as their was a tint of anger in it.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just answer it dam***!"

"Fine you don't need to yell dumb ass it was shu there happy?!" I said.

He loosed his grip. When I look yo face him he was gone. I just shrugged and climbed to my bed and fell asleep.

Meanwhile (Sabaru's POV)

'I can't believe shu would always do that but why the hell am I this angry towards him. She's just a mortal .....'