Having a feeling

Your POV

It was morning once again and I went to the garden I felt much better today. As I was walking I saw Yui there was will I walked up to her.

"Hello Yui" I smiled

"O, hello" She said returning the smile.

"If you don't mind can I ask you a question?"

"I don't mind"

"Ok um do you like being a vampire?"

"No" I saw her pause and continued "Do you want to be a vampire?"

I thought about it "Yup I think it would be cool to be one" I smiled.

She seemed suprised about my answer But soon returned the smile.

Subaru's POV

I was so shocked and suprised that Victoria wanted to be a vampire. She thinks it's 'cool' to be one. That's the first time I ever heard a mortal say. I started to have a feeling that I've never felt before. It's hard to describe it but I just ignored it and continued listening to the conversation.

"So you don't mind stucking blood off of humans and all?" Yuki said.

"Not at all. That's why I'm not scared off you guys even if you do the scariest thing that could make a human die of sacredness and also I wouldn't be scared if you guys threaten to kill me because I'm not afraid to die." Victoria said like it was nothing and normal to say.

That toke me by surprise as will. I remembered her say 'I'm one of a kind' I smirked at that. I felt warmth again 'What the hell is this feeling' I thought.

(Sorry for the short chapter)