*~Special Chapter~* Blood Moon

( Hi everyone sorry for not updating I've been besy with school and all its tiring but I made a special chapter on the blood moon enjoy)

Your POV

The vampires had been acting strange today, I don't know why but I have to get to the bottom of this.

"Hey Yui What's going on with the others they been acting weird?" I asked.

"They have I haven't noticed" She said sounding nervous.

"Come on Yui your acting weird too what's going on?"

"Alright I'll tell you" She said looking around "The reason why we are all acting weird is because their will be a blood moon tonight."

"Wait I heard of that before...... wait IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN-" Before I could finish Yui quickly covered my mouth and told me to be quiet. I nodded and Yui let go of my mouth.

"What happens if their is a red moon?" I said.

"I don't know this is my first time"

"Alright thanks" I said walking away.

'I'll have to wait until the tonight then' I thought as I was walking through the walls.

~~~Tonight time~~~

I went outside to find out if their really is going to be a red moon. I pushed the doors open to the garden stepped out. I looked up and my eyes widen.

"So it is true"

"Yes it is" I heard a voice from behind say.

I turned and saw it was Shu.

"What's going on Shu?"

I always thought of Shu as a Big brother, we would always get along with each other unlike the others except for Yui, she is like a sister to me.

He didn't answer instead I saw in his eyes they were full of lust for blood. My eyes widen.

"Um... shu?" I said backing away.

He still didn't answer so I made a run for it. I know he's much faster then me but I don't care. I ran and ran to the gardens. I stopped to get some air as I was doing this.... I felt arms around my waist. I quickly elbowed who ever it was and turned to see who it was.

"What the hell Laito"

"What is it Victoria hmm" he said with a smirk going towards me.

I started backing away and suddenly I felt my back touch someone's chest, I quickly turned around and saw it was Kanato. He didn't have his teddy bear like aways, he suddenly caged me with his arms.

"You smell so good Victoria" he purred in my ear.

Chills went down my spine "What are you doing Kanato?"

"What am I doing haha I'm doing this"

I could see his head lowing down on my neck meanwhile the others were doing the same to my arms and leg. I saw the hunger in their eyes.

'Their drink all my blood in this rate I guess this is it' I thought and slowly started to close my eyes.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" I heard someone yell in the distance but quickly was I'm guessing in front of me. I opened my eyes and they widen.

"S-subaru?"

In a flash all the other vampires were behind me and so was Subaru.

"I won't let you touch her" He said.

'Is he really saying what I think he is saying' I thought, I couldn't move because I'm still suprised by what just happened.

"Tck I knew you like her Sabaru" Laito said and left but not after he said "I'll leaving she's not worth it".

"Anymore" Sabaru said assuming he is glaring at them.

"*sighs* Sorry Victoria it's just-" but I cut Shu off.

"It's fine I know you didn't mean it" I said with a smile.

He just nodded and left in a flash.

"I'm sorry too Victoria" Yui said and left with Ayato.

Reiji said nothing and left and so did Kanato.

So it was just me and Sabaru alone under the blood moon. I let my bangs cover my eyes.

"Sabaru?"

"I should go" he said and started to walk.

I ran and hugged him from behind before he could be gone in a flash.

"Don't leave please"

He turned around "Why don't you want me to leave" he said.

I let go and looked at the ground.

"Because"

"Because why?"

"Because....... because...... I love you." I said while a tear slipped down my face.

Subaru's POV

My eyes widen then ever before 'why would she love a cold-hearted beast like me' I thought.

She continued "You might be asking why right? Will the answer is.... I don't know But somthing told me that it was my duty to melt the ice in you."

"Will.... it worked" I simply said.

She looked up suprised. I started to lean in.

"I.... love you Victoria" I said softly.

She smiled "I love you too"

And with that our lips slowly touched each other. Her lips are warm and soft.

Your POV

His lips are cold but surprisingly soft. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands wrapped around my waist.

After that we became as one on the day of the blood moon.