The Awakening

???? POV

I looked at the cloak

"10 more minute until the awakening" I said to myself while still holding my sister in my arms.

"My lord" one of the guards came in running.

"What is it?"

"Their are intruders in the tower"

"Hm I knew I smelled someone" I said

"My lord we are taking care of it"

"Good I don't want anyone interrupting the awakening" I said

Sabaru's POV

Yui, Ayato and I are fighting our way in but it seems more are coming out and it's getting annoying. Just as I was going to attack someone... I saw Shu beat me to him.

"Shu?" I heard Yui say "What are you doing here?"

"I want to get Victoria back too" He said.

"Me too" I assumed it was Laito.

"Me three" Also assuming it was Kanato.

"Then let's go" I said and we all attack at the same time.

Within a minute all of the humans were gone and all was left was a huge pile of dead bodies behind us.

"No one can stand a chance with us pure bloods" Laito said.

Within a blink of an eye we searched though the tower within 2 minutes. After that we all meet up and saw giant doors. We all put our hands on it.

"Ready" I said.

They all nodded and said 'ready' we pushed it lightly and the doors slowly opened by themselves.

Once fully opened our eyes widened. What we are witnessing is a guy in blond hair sucking blood from Victoria. My blood boiled with anger and without thinking I attacked him but he dodged.

"Don't interfere" he said and continued I was about to attack him again when a bell rang loud. I looked at the blonde vampire and he weared a smirk on his face "It's finally time" he simply said and chuckled.

"What?" I said but before I knew it I was chained to the wall. I tried to brake it off so did the others but it was useless because he did the same thing to the others.

"Now the awakening will begin!" He yelled happily.

"What are you talking about" Yui said.

The guy ignored her and suddenly bit into his wrist 'What the hell is going on?!' I thought. A minute later after sucking his own blood he suddenly kissed Victoria.

I looked away because I couldn't bear to see but somehow my mind his telling me something different so I keeping on looking. I then noticed that blood was falling from Victoria's mouth.

I didn't notice that everyone was yell about who is he or what's going on and so on. I looked back at Victoria and noticed that she was waking up.

Victoria's POV

I started to regain conscious and somehow I felt something rough on my lips. I completely opened my eyes to find out that this guy is kissing me.... WAIT WHAT?!

I tried to push him away with all my strength but it was useless after that I gave up because like I said before I lost hope a long time ago...My eyes widen 'Why...am I tasting...blood.' I thought.

"That should do in a minute your going to remember everything now." The guy that just kissed me said.

Kato's POV

It's finally complete soon she will awake and we'll finally be together.

Yui's POV

My eyes widen out of shock so did everyone because we all sensed a different presence from Victoria. I am sensing the same presence as the brothers which means she is a pure blood But somehow more then that.

Victoria's POV

I couldn't say anything because I was still shocked but suddenly that changed. Everything turned black expect I saw a white light I stretched my hand out for it and then the light became brighter and blinded me.

1 minute has pasted and I finally got my vision back.

"Where am I" I said looking at a very beautiful mansion.

"Come on Victoria lets play a game" a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes said.

'He's looks like the boy that kissed me' I thought.

"Ok Kato I'm coming" A little girl's voice said.

I turned to look at the little girl... She has black hair with ice blue eyes. 'She looks like me' I also thought.

As I was thinking the scene changed soon after it was like it was playing super fast motion. After that It went black again for a while until I came back to reality and slowly opened my eyes.

Sabaru's POV

I had eventually broke out of the chains knocked out the blonde vampire. I picked up Victoria but got suprised because her appearance changed. She had black hair now and she got paler.

'It looks like she was a pure blood for this hole time but theirs something else about her like she has more power or something.

I saw her eyes starting to open slowly.

"Victoria?" I said

"...S-subaru?" She said fully opening her eyes now.

"Can you walk?"

"Yes"

I let her stand on her feet.

"Thanks" She said not bothering to look at me.

'What's wrong with her?' I thought.

I saw her look at the unconscious blonde.

Victoria's POV

I thought I would burst into tears for Sabaru since I finally got to see him and that he saved me but...I didn't I feel no emotions for him now...I had once loved him...but that was before I lost hope of everything.

My gaze suddenly fell upon my unconscious brother. I gasped.

"Kato!" I ran to him "What happened to him?!"

"Wait you know him!?" Everyone yelled.

"Yes he is my brother" I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Then how come he kidnap you?" Yui said.

"So I can get my memories back duh" I said rolling my eyes.

"V-victoria is that you?" Kato said while opening his eyes slowly.

I quickly turned to him "Yes it's me"

He started to stand up "What a relief your back right?"

"Yes I'm back" I smiled.

"I hate to interrupt the reunion but what's going on and why do you look different, Victoria?" Yui said.

'Nothing will go back to how it was now and It never will be'