Meet Kato Bryon Usagi

Victoria's POV

"Let me reintroduce myself I'm Demelza Victoria Usagi and this is my brother Kato Bryon Usagi." I smirked.

"Wait the family Usagi the one that got accused and got death penalty for killing one of the pure blood and for many more but other then that the most powerful pure bloods ever?" Kanato said.

"We are not criminals and yes we are the most powerful pure bloods ever" I said coldly

"What happened to you Victoria?"

"It's Demelza and nothing happened to me I'm the same old me."

"You changed Victoria" Shu suddenly said.

"Will will looks who talking" I smirked.

"What made you turn so cold hearted?" Yui said.

I turned to her "You want to know?"

They all nodded.

"It's because of you guys...When I was locked up here I keep saying to myself that you guys will save me from that nightmare but you guys didn't instead I bet you were all laying down like nothing-" I got cut of by Sabaru.

"Shut the fuck up if you don't know" He suddenly glared at me.

I was shocked because he has never glared at me before.

"Excuse me you don't talk to a Princess of Vampires like that"

"I don't care if your royalty or not. Do you want to know what happened or not"

I didn't answer back.

"If you don't believe us then you can go ask Reiji." Yui said.

"Fine" I said.

Within less then a minute I was back at the mansion where I use to live. I opened the doors and went inside.

"Reiji!" I yelled out.

"I see you recovered your memories" I heard him behind me.

I quickly turned around "Yes I have thanks to my brother."

"Will I knew it all along but I didn't think you were still alive"

"That's not a suprise to me after all you did study hard to impress your mother but unfortunately she didn't care."

He fixed his glasses.

"But I didn't come here about my memories and other pointless shit I'm here to ask questions."

"Go ahead your highness."

"It is true that Sabaru and the others were searching for me for a while?"

"Yes it's true but mostly everyday and some nights."

I was kind of shocked my his answer.

"I banned them from looking for you but they didn't listen. Sabaru didn't stop either he looked day and night he hardly didn't sleep."

Now that shocked me 'So he wasn't lying... He was telling the truth the whole time and I just gave them the cold shoulder...'

"That's all thank you"

He just nodded and left.

I went outside and sighed.

"Victoria I need to talk to you" Sabaru suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Fine" I said following him.

As I was following Sabaru I started to feel nervous but why?... I just ignored it. I didn't notice that we stopped and I noticed that we were at the mansion at the rose garden.

"What are we doing here" I said.

He didn't bother to look and ignored my question "What happened to you?"

I was taken aback by his question "Like what" I coldly said.

He finally turned to face me and grabbed my shoulders "I mean were is the kind and stubborn Victoria I knew!" He said with anger.

I was suprised by what he said "She's...gone and stop calling me Victoria it's Demelza and also get ur hands off of me."

"No" he said and moved his hands to my arms. "To me It's just Victoria... Demelza Victoria Usagi doesn't exist to me" he said making his face come closer to mine.

My heart started to race why am I having this feeling now. I looked away.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

I felt his hand pull my chin up to his face and suddenly something that I didn't expect happened...

"What will happen now to me?"

(Sorry if it's short)