Dominion (Epilogue)

It's been an hour since Ripper's brutal fight with Nemesis, he along with the rest of the squad, and Krystal and Talon were sitting in the backyard and the young pteranodon was just taking a nap since he needs to relax after what he had just gone through.

Fang was also resting but he wasn't sleeping, and Zia had put a plaster cast on his injured leg, she told him that it'll be removed once his leg is healed, Owen was also told about Ripper's tail tip being cut off and later he had the fallen tree chopped so he can retrieve the tail tip and burn it, just in case if somebody had ideas to use his tail tip to make more indoraptors.

Ripper and Blue sat near their son, everything was finally back to normal, they can bond with Fang again and because of what happened earlier, Ripper wanted to tell Fang about something that he now regrets not doing much earlier.

"Hey Fang, I know that your aunt Delta is the one that usually trains you but I am considering training you myself, it's clear that you've got a lot to learn and I can't just keep teaching you hunting tips" Ripper started.

Even though Fang always loved his aunt training him he didn't mind the offer, especially since it's his father and from what he's heard he has a bit more experience fighting bigger threats than his aunt.

Delta then walked over as she heard Ripper speak.

"That can be arranged, just make sure you don't teach him how to cut somebody's eye out" Delta jokingly said.

Ripper simply laughed, ever since Delta actually started respecting him as her brother in-law she's always been kind to him and bonds with him quite well, they almost feel like actual siblings.

However, even though Ripper is at peace right now it doesn't mean that all his worries have been resolved, Wu is still out there and he's probably plotting another plan against him and what's even worse is that he didn't kill Nemesis.

It's almost like what happened when he tried to kill Wu, he got away the same way his 'father' did, because Ripper got distracted by another dinosaur and the main reason he was worried about the fact that Nemesis was still alive wasn't because there's a chance he could come back, it's clear that he's not coming back here unless he's truly desperate, but it's because he might go after Luna.

And that's another thing, Luna's alive and that sparked a lot of joy in Ripper, he thought that she had died because she was just a child when she escaped but no, if what Nemesis said was true then it meant that he could find his sister.

"Blue, I need to tell you something, it's about Nemesis" Ripper said to his mate.

"What is it Rip?" Blue asked.

"You see, during our fight he said that he encountered Luna and almost killed her if Junior didn't show up" Ripper explained.

Blue was happy for Ripper, because there's a chance that his little sister is out there somewhere, they just need to locate her and once that is done she'll be reunited with her brother and will meet her sweet little nephew.

But if Luna was alive does that mean his brother Striker is also alive? Ripper wouldn't throw that possibility away since he knows how brutal his brother is, even if he tore Nemesis' eye and tail off it's nothing compared to what his brother can do to his opponents.

He doesn't even need to be angered, he just does what he does in order to take down his opponent, it's funny that he named himself Ripper yet his brother was the one that frequently ripped things apart during fights, Ripper usually just does that when he's angered

But even if he was a brutal fighter, he never hurt Striker, nor did his brother attack him because all three of them loved each other as siblings and he was always thankful that they were his siblings because without them, he's not sure if he would've turned out to be the raptor he is today.