It's my job to take care of you - Mingi x femreader - SMUT

«Shut up, Yunho! Leave me the fuck alone!»

Y/N was just closing the door behind her when the shouting could be heard. Mingi walked passed her, looking pissed off.

«Don't take it out on me!» Yunho yelled, and then Mingis door was slammed shut.

Y/N walked into the living room where Yunho was playing video games with San and Jongho.

«Hi guys,» she said, putting some things on the dining table. «Why is Mingi upset?»

«Oh, we were just playing around.»

«He sounded mad.»

«He's just frustrated,» Woo said.

«Sexually frustrated,» Yunho added.

«Stop it, don't be mean to Mingi,» Y/N scolded them, though with a tiny smirk. «I brought snacks.»

«Yay! Are you staying?»

«No, I'll see you tomorrow. I'll just go talk to Mingi for a second.»

«Okay, bye. Thanks for the snacks.»

A tiny knock on his door, and Mingi buried his head under his pillow.

«Go away!»

«It's me, Y/N,» she said and opened the door.

«Then go away, Y/N

«Nope,» she said and came into his room, closing the door behind her. «What's going on?»

«Nothing.»

«Didn't sound like nothing to me.»

«Yeah, well it was. Leave me alone.»

«I'm not going till you tell me why you're upset, Min. You know, it's my job to take care of you guys.»

«I think this is a little out of your responsibilities,» Mingi mumbled into his mattress.

«What was that?» she asked and sat down on his bed. He was laying on his stomach, pillow over his head. «Mingi?» She put her warm hand on his back, drawing circles on his t-shirt.

«Please just leave, Y/N,» Mingi sighed, turning his head slightly so that he could see her.

«I want to stay,» she said. «Talk to me?»

«Talking is not what I need right now,» he groaned, closing his eyes.

«Then what is it you need, sweetie?»

«Stop asking! You might get an answer.»

«What do you need, Mingi?» she said again, ready for whatever he might say.

«I need to get laid!» He pulled the pillow back over his head, kicking his feet in the mattress like a three-year old. «Now go away.»

«Is that all?» she said, stroking his back in a soothing way.

«Don't make fun of me.»

«I'm not, Mingi, I know it can be frustrating. Taking care of things yourself just isn't enough.»

«Right,» he said, peaking up at her. «That happens to girls too?»

«Most definitely,» she nodded, she had a smile on her lips.

«What do you do, then?»

«Me?» she said, looking out into the room. «I guess I try to see if there's anyone I could call.»

«A booty call?»

«I guess,» she chuckled. «So, would you call a woman or a man?»

«Is that your way of asking my sexual orientation?»