It's my job to take care of you 3 - Seonghwa x fem reader - SMUT

Mingi, Yunho and Y/N were all huddled under a blanket in the sofa, watching a movie, when Hongjoong and Jongho came home. They joined them watching the movie, and one by one, the others ended up in the sofas too.

When Yunho went to get more snacks, Hongjoong got in his seat, he wanted a spot under the blanket too.

«Is this okay?» he asked Y/N as he was right behind her back.

«Mhm,» she hummed and backed up to get even closer. «You too tiny to be the big spoon,» she teased.

«Who you calling tiny?» he growled, biting her shoulder.

She just giggled, and Seonghwa asked Mingi about their day.

«Yeah, we relaxed, played a few games.»

«They were easy to win over, though,» Wooyoung said. «They were so distracted.»

«Wait, you guys were playing with each other?!» Y/N said, a little surprised, and maybe just a little pink in the cheeks.

«Yeah, me and San were just over the hall, and you guys didn't even close the door so.... Yeah, thanks for that.»

«Sorry,» Y/N said with an embarrassed pout.

«I'm not,» Mingi declared.

«Totally worth it,» Yunho chimed in, making Y/N laugh.

--

«I better get going,» Y/N eventually said as the movie was over.

«You could always stay over,» Mingi winked, and Y/N rolled her eyes.

«I don't think so,» she smiled.

«Suit yourself,» he said, kissing her cheek good night.

Most of the guys had already said goodnight, and she was startled when she was opening the door and Seonghwa came from his room, fully dressed.

«Where are you going?»

«I'm walking you home, Y/N. You didn't think I'd let you walk home alone?»

«I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself.»

«Yeah, that's not how it works. Lets go.»

She wasn't sad to have company, it was actually a little scary walking home alone. She could have taken a cab, but it was only a 10 minute walk. At least it wouldn't take him too long.

«Thank you,» she said as they came out on the street.

«My pleasure,» he smiled.

--

As they got to her apartment, she sensed that he wasn't quite ready to say goodnight yet.

«Seonghwa?»

«Yeah?»

«Is there anything you want to say?»

«Yeah, actually there is. Can I come inside for a minute?»

«Sure,» she said with a little frown on her forehead.

As they got inside Y/N offered him a drink, but he declined. They sat on her tiny sofa, and she looked at him with questions on her face.

«I have a confession to make,» Seonghwa said.

«Okay, go ahead.» She smiled to comfort him.

«Well, today, when you were in Mingis room, I kind of... heard it all.»

«Oh,» she blushed. «Sorry about that.»

«No, there's nothing to be sorry about. It was hot. Actually I might have sneaked a peak too.»