Princess - KY & KH - SMUT

When Hongjoong woke up, someone was already inside him. He was laying on his tummy, strong hands pushing his upper body down into the mattress as a cock was pounding into him. Waking up to someone fucking him, without even knowing who it was, was beyond thrilling. He moaned at the feeling of being split open like this, first thing in the morning.

«Oh, so now you're awake, huh?» a dark voice said close to his ear.

It was Yeosang fucking him.

«You didn't wake up when I got into bed with you, and not when I prepped you. I even entered your tight little hole, without you waking up.» Yeosang was pushing into him, over and over again, the lube squelched so deliciously. «I know you were still asleep, I could tell by how your walls felt around me. Not until now, now that I'm pounding into you...» Yeosang did a few extra hard thrusts, making Hongjoong moan loudly. «Yeah, now you're awake, huh, princess?»

«Fuck,» Joong mumbled, drool making his pillow wet.

For a while there were no other sounds than balls slapping against skin, and Hongjoong's labored breathing. Yeosang didn't even seem out of breath.

«How does it feel?» Yeosang whispered after a while. «Knowing that it could have been any one of us.»

«Ah,» Hongjoong stuttered as Yeo grabbed his hair and pulled slightly.

«Answer me!»

«Feels ahm-mazing,» Joong stuttered.

«Slut.» Yeo let go of his hair and slapped him over the ass instead. «Fucking whore, sleeping without underwear so it'll be easy for us.»

«Fuck!»

Hongjoong let out a string of cuss-words as Yeosang leaned down and licked his neck. He was sweating profusely, and it felt dirty and fucking hot.

«You taste so good,» Yeo growled, letting an arm around Hongjoong's chest, pulling him up on his knees. «Like a filthy princess, for all of us to share.»

Hongjoong let out a moan, he couldn't help it. Yeosang's mean words made his insides tighten.

«You like being shared, don't you?»

«Y-yes, Sangie.»

«I know you do,» Yeosang groaned, he too was affected now. «Can't go a single day without someone fucking you. Who fucked you last night?»

«M-mingi,» Hongjoong said, his eyes closed as he was getting closer and closer to cumming.

«And?»

«And Jongho.»

«Ah, no wonder you were so easily prepped. I must feel like nothing compared to them, huh?» Yeo teased.

«No, no!»

«No what?» Yeosang bit his earlobe, before sucking on it, making Joong shudder.

«Y-you feel so good, Sangie.»

«Are you sure I'm not too small for you?»

Yeosang made sure to make a few hard thrusts, directly hitting Joong's prostate, making the man under him let out sounds that were detrimental to anyone awake in the dorm.

«Fuck, Sangie, I love your cock!»

«Yeah?» Yeo smirked, happy with the answer. Even more than Hongjoong's words, he was pleased with how Joong's body reacted. He could tell he was close, and Yeo wasn't that far off himself either. «And you feel fucking amazing around my cock. I wish I could fuck you every single day.»

«You can!» Hongjoong desperately moaned.

«Thank you, princess,» Yeo panted, upping the tempo, revealing to Joong that his orgasm was getting close.

«Please, fill me up!»

«I'm wearing a condom, princess.»

«No!» Joong cried. «No! Want your cum! Sangie, please, please!»

The crying man desperately tried to turn and look at Yeo, and he cussed.

«Fuck, baby, you'll be the end of me,» Yeosang mumbled, pulling out of him and quickly throwing the condom on the floor. He hoped he'd remember to pick it up later, but it didn't matter right now.

He lubed up his cock again while staring at Joong's gaping hole, clenching around nothing. Joong was whining and wriggling his ass around, waiting to be fucked.

«Please, please,» he begged, over and over again, and when Yeosang finally pushed back in, he let out a groan. Yeo would never have believed a man so small could harbor such filthy sounds, and yet, here he was making their captain moan and groan. It turned him on, almost as much as the feeling of his tight hole around his cock.

«Fuck, princess, you're gonna make me cum.»

«Yes, yes, cum in me, please!»

Hongjoong was pretty much babbling nonsense as their rhythm became erratic and wild. Even Yeosang couldn't stop himself from wailing as he finally spilled his seed inside his captain. Joong was shaking in his arms, spraying himself and the sheets with his cum.

Yeo held on to him, just staying inside of him as Hongjoong's orgasm died down. He leaned tiredly on Yeo's shoulder.

«Wanna go clean up, princess?» Yeo asked. His dark voice gave Joong goosebumps.

«Wanna cuddle,» he mumbled, grabbing onto Yeo's ass behind him. «Stay inside.»

«We have to get up in like an hour, hyung.»

«And you're going to stay inside of me until then.»

Hongjoong's voice was much less submissive now after his orgasm. It was always like this. Yeo smiled and made sure to keep himself pushed deep inside as they lay down on the filthy sheets. Hongjoong was half asleep already, and Yeo snuggled closer to his back, pushing his noice into his hair. He always smelled so good, their Joongie.

«I love you, hyung,» Yeosang whispered, not expecting an answer.

«Love you too, Sangie,» Hongjoong mumbled with a tired smile on his beautiful face.

A/n

Kinda feel like I should apologize, but free use Hongjoong... Damn it! I just had to get this out of my system. I'll just take my horny self to bed now.