Don't wake the baby - HJ x femreader x SH x JH - SMUT

It was late when Hongjoong returned to the dorms. He sighed when he saw the kitchen clock tell him it was nearly four in the morning. He had to get up in three hours. His head was filled with too many things, he would never be able to sleep.

One thing always helped him. A release. And he wanted one. Not the easy type, no, he wanted to feel warm walls around his cock, fill someone up with his sperm. It was the best way to get completely relaxed.

A quick shower later he crossed the hall and went into another bedroom. The light from the hallway revealed her sleeping body, her chest rising slowly with every breath she took. Hongjoong quietly closed the door behind him and hurried across the floor towards the bed. In the pitch dark he found his way into the bed, under the covers, close to her back. As he let his arm find its way over her waist, she made small noises of content, cuddling closer to him. Soon she turned around and looked at him.

«Sorry to wake you,» he whispered.

«You're not sorry,» she teasingly smiled.

«You know me too well.»

«Yes, I do, Joongie.»

Her hand was already finding its way across his body.

«Did you just come home?»

«Mhm,» he sighed, her touch felt so nice.

«What time is it?»

«Four-ish.»

«That's no time to get home, are you being a bad boy?»

«I'm sorry,» he said as she was kissing his neck and collarbone.

«I don't believe you, love.»

«I'm sorry I always do this,» he whispered. «I really am. You should get to sleep in peace.»

«And instead I now have to punish my bad boy,» she said, shaking her head. His eyes had gotten used to the darkness in the room, he could slightly see her contours.

«Please,» he whispered.

«Please, what?»

«Please, may I fuck you?»

«M-mh,» she said, shaking her head. «First I have to check something.»

She chuckled as he gasped. Her hand had found its way into his underwear and she was now massaging his hard-on. She moved down under the covers, pushing him to lay on his back, and he couldn't hold back a groan as she let her tongue find the soft skin of his cock.

«Mh, you taste so good, baby,» she whispered.

«P-please,» he stuttered, his body was already shaking under her touch.

«Patience,» she chuckled, taking her time to let her tongue explore his balls and the vein underneath his beautiful cock.

When she took him into her mouth, he disappeared into a red fog, having trouble focusing on anything else than the wonderful feelings she was creating in him. Her tongue was magic, she would swirl around the tip, making it hard to stay sane. The way she hollowed her cheeks and sucked, had him moaning.

«C-close,» he stuttered when he soon felt he was about to burst.

«Not yet, baby,» she said, letting him out of her mouth with a big pop.

«Please!» he whined. «I need you!»

«If you need her so badly, you should come home at a normal hour and earn her time,» a husky voice said from the other side of the bed.