Sleepy - fluff - JH & YS

«Hey, Yeo, we're here,» Jongho said, gently nudging Yeosang who had fallen asleep with his head on his shoulder.

«Mh?» Yeo said, hand sliding over his chin to make sure he wasn't drooling. «Sorry.»

«No need to apologize, hyung, you're exhausted.»

«Just a little tired,» Yeosang mumbled as the others exited the van.

Jongho just looked at him as they too got out. Yeo was stumbling, so Jongho grabbed his arm.

«Hey, let me carry you,» he said.

«Huh?» Yeo said, too tired to really register what the younger was saying. He didn't even notice Jongho's blush.

«Sit on my back,» Jongho said, stopping in front of him. He didn't give Yeo much time to think about it, he just grabbed him by the thighs, and Yeo quickly put his arms around his neck not to fall.

«I'm too heavy,» Yeo mumbled.

«Shut up,» Jongho said, easily carrying his little hyung all the way to their floor.

The others held the door as Jongho carried a half-sleeping Yeo into his hotel room.

«You need some help?» Hongjoong asked Jongho.

«No, I got him,» Jongho smiled and put Yeo down on the bed before closing the door.

«I'm gonna take off your shoes,» Jongho said as Yeo was just sitting on the bed, eyes closed.

«They stink.»

«I'm sure I'll live,» Jongho chuckled and started opening the shoelaces. «Are you taking a shower tonight or...»

«I just wanna sleep,» Yeo whined. «I'll shower in the morning.»

«You have to remove your makeup at least.»

Yeo made a sound close to crying, and Jongho looked at him. He was adorable when he was sleepy like this. Of course, he'd never say that, but he could think it.

«Do you want me to help you get ready for bed, Yeo hyung?»

«Mhm,» he nodded with a pout, glancing at Jongho who smiled a fond smile at him.

«Okay, what do you want to wear to bed? Pajamas?»

«The blue one,» Yeo said as Jongho opened the door to his wardrobe. He always unpacked if they were staying for more than two nights at a hotel.

«This silky baby blue thing?» Jongho teased as he held up a pair of shorts and a short-sleeved shirt.

«It's comfy!» Yeo whined.

«Of course it is,» Jongho smiled, putting it on the counter in the bathroom. «Come on, you baby.»

He picked up Yeo like he was a child. Yeo yelped and wrapped his legs around Jongho's waist while holding on to him.

«I got you,» Jongho said, carrying him effortlessly to the bathroom.

He put Yeo onto the wide counter and proceeded to start removing his makeup. At first, Yeo was a little shy, he should be doing this himself, but Jongho didn't seem to mind. He was gentle and thorough, cleansing properly, and afterward, he applied everything in the order Yeo told him. Yeo was just enjoying someone massaging his face so gently, he had his eyes closed for most of it.

«Here,» Jongho said, and Yeo opened his eyes when he got his toothbrush in his hand. He pouted a little, but maybe he could manage to brush his teeth himself.

While Yeo brushed, Jongho let his fingers rake through his hair, pulling out a few hairpins from his long locks, giving Yeo goosebumps in the process. His scalp was sensitive! 

When his teeth were clean, Jongho lifted him down on the floor again.

«Arms up,» he ordered, and Yeo simply did as he was told.

Jongho pulled his shirt off and then put on his blue pajama shirt.

«Wanna do the pants yourself?» he asked as he buttoned the shirt.

«Na-ah,» Yeo sleepily said, shaking his head. His eyes were droopy again now, it was hard staying awake.

So Jongho opened Yeosang's belt and eventually pulled his far too tight jeans off. Yeo didn't notice the red burning on the tip of Jongho's ears as he made sure to look away while pulling the shorts up his body.

«Okay, I'll wait outside while you do... whatever you need to do.»

«You can stay,» Yeo mumbled, but Jongho just bolted out of the bathroom, quickly closing the door behind him.

When Yeosang came back out into his room, only the lamp on his nightstand was on.

«Window open or closed?» Jongho asked as he closed the curtains.

«Closed.»

«As you wish. Ready to sleep?»

«Mhm. Thanks, Jongho-ah.»

As Yeo got under the covers he looked at the man approaching the door.

«No goodnight kiss?» he asked, making Jongho abruptly stop.

«Sure,» Jongho said, his voice a little shaky. Was Yeo already asleep? Did he not know what he was saying? Jongho didn't kiss people. Not even goodnight-kisses. Yeosang knew this. But there he was, laying in his bed, eyes closed, looking divine.

Jongho bent down and kissed Yeo's birthmark.

«Goodnight, Yeosang.»

«Why did you kiss me there?» Yeo mumbled as Jongho was standing back up.

«Because it's the most beautiful part of you.»

«It's not!» he whined, still with his eyes closed.

«Yes, it is. You are so breathtakingly beautiful, but your birthmark makes you at least look somewhat human. Without it, I don't think anyone would even dare look at you. Maybe you would be too beautiful for humans to perceive, you would just blind us if we ever laid eyes on you.»

Yeo opened one eye and looked at him.

«When did you become such a smooth talker?»

«I have no idea what you're talking about, you're pretty much asleep. In fact, this is probably a dream. Goodnight, Yeo.»

«Goodnight, Jongho,» Yeosang chuckled and snuggled into his pillow with a sigh. As Jongho got to the door, Yeo said: «Tomorrow I want my goodnight kiss on the lips.»

Jongho, who now had a hand on the doorknob, just huffed.

«No way will you remember this in the morning, you're sleep-talking.»

«You just wait and see, Choi Jongho.»

And the entire next day Jongho couldn't stop thinking about it. Would he be getting a proper goodnight kiss from Yeosang tonight? 

--

a/n 

Just some fluffy fluff because I need to write something that isn't complicated right now. 

Love ya!