You need a hug - WooSan - angst

It was painful to watch. All the members saw what it cost San to not just disobey all he had been told and go to Wooyoung. But he stayed strong. Because they had agreed. Agreed that their careers mattered. That this was their dream job, and that they wanted to work as idols for a long time. They had agreed. But they were both clearly in pain, and it was hard to watch.

«Wooyoungie.»

«No, San,» Wooyoung said and pulled away when San wanted to touch him. «Don't.»

«You need a hug.»

«But not from you,» Woo said with a frown.

«Right.»

It hurt, hearing those words from Wooyoung's beautiful mouth. To see those lips moving, but not being able to touch them. God, he missed kissing those lips.

«Don't look at me like that,» Woo said, there was pain in his voice.

«I'm sorry,» San mumbled, shifting his gaze to the floor.

«Just go, please,» Woo said. San had to be strong not to look at him. He was sure he would see tears brimming in his eyes. He knew every aspect of Woo's voice, of his emotions and...

«I'll go, but promise you'll get a hug from someone else?»

«Go!»

The sob in Woo's voice made San tear up and he quickly left the room, head down so no one would see him crying.